Status
Not open for further replies.
It says safe for loghts on.. But... I have seen this happen with others. Only ahen light was left on. So. Was the lights on? Lol. Just curious
Yep lights on but " they say " it doesn't matter ?? but the results would prove to be au contrare mon ami !! I had it happen to me as well but they grow out of it . :thumbsup:

Gooooood morning/afternoon/evening all hope all is well! I know I’m loving my wake up this fine morning! Every morning I wake up and see my gals that much bigger definitely makes waking up early as all get out worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
good-morning my friend, how's you today? ready for a dab?
upload_2017-11-7_8-28-46.jpeg

good-morning my friend, how's you today? ready for a dab?
View attachment 825341

I’m good over here my friend! I’ll be glad when my ol lady stops spending money on street weed lol though I’m pretty impressed with it, VERY DENSE and rock solid. And that looks good!!! That’s your first attempt turn out?

I’m good over here my friend! I’ll be glad when my ol lady stops spending money on street weed lol though I’m pretty impressed with it, VERY DENSE and rock solid. And that looks good!!! That’s your first attempt turn out?

Thanks my friend, yes my first attempt at it... come out rather nice :D

Thanks my friend, yes my first attempt at it... come out rather nice :D

Looks good! Nice color looks like it will do the job very well. I need to start studying how to do an iso wash using 99% iso. I’ve seen a couple of videos but I need to write down the formula for me to better understand my research so I’m not bouncing videos or articles when the time comes this way I can reference to my own formula and technique. I have seen the freeze, iso rinse and hot bath method done but it was in small amount as to where I want to do a decent amount.

Mornin coffee n dab complete. Off to freeze my nuts off.

At least im high lol
just finished myself :) wow, I didn't know dabs could be so good!!! I still have plenty material to make more iso wash's & everclear and coconut oil.. just waiting on Lecithin to come in to make that @Dudeski gonna be helping me with that.. can't wait to be able make edibles..

Looks good! Nice color looks like it will do the job very well. I need to start studying how to do an iso wash using 99% iso. I’ve seen a couple of videos but I need to write down the formula for me to better understand my research so I’m not bouncing videos or articles when the time comes this way I can reference to my own formula and technique. I have seen the freeze, iso rinse and hot bath method done but it was in small amount as to where I want to do a decent amount.

I only used the 91% just little longer to evap really, no other difference..and 99% harder to get also, only online basically...but quality is awesome and return way -way better then ever expected, if ya would seen what I started with... maybe 10gm at most..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back