Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill do a dab to that
Didn't over wash. Good man. Ps are you using food grade alc or actual iso?
thank you @Ash-a-Ton I tried do it right, looks super nice and very very tasty clean, an awesome return to boot! I just used 91% iso just quick wash.. with frozen leaves,just leaves half of qt size jar, maybe 10gms...super high return I didn't think that was possible..

This is a Live Stoners Public Service Announcement. Educate Thyselves.

I found some good references for hydro nutes. Nutrient availability at pH levels is confusing. This ought to help. The pH charts for soil are very different. In hydro your problem is going to be P related most of the time, and Ca / Mg the rest of time. Let that pH get over 6.3 and you start frying leaves, go below 5.5 and you lose Ca and Mg all together.This is why we add CalMag, but keep in mind the general practice, that when adding Calmag to a reservoir of nutes it will react with the already present nutes and raise pH even if you pH'd the solution your added.

HOWEVER, the plant available forms can be available outside of their natural ranges if chelated. So this is why some manufacturers list varying ranges of pH for their products.

https://manicbotanix.com/ph-in-hydroponics/

hydroponics-ph-chart-marijuana.jpg
Phosphorus-Deficiency-marijuana-diagram.jpg

Last edited:
Gooooood morning/afternoon/evening all hope all is well! I know I’m loving my wake up this fine morning! Every morning I wake up and see my gals that much bigger definitely makes waking up early as all get out worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@912GreenSkell Hey bro, I did that iso run, like I said.. it come out beautiful.. here are a few pics.. I'll be posting thread on it tomorrow probably. :) I hope ya like how it come out, my very first iso run... I love the color and my god how nice it tastes!!!:drool::d5::woohoo:
View attachment 825199 View attachment 825200 View attachment 825201 View attachment 825202 View attachment 825203 View attachment 825204 View attachment 825205 View attachment 825206 View attachment 825207 View attachment 825208

Looks tasty @Unique
Nice and clear!

just 91% iso---not rubbing alc

91% iso is rubbing alcohol with less water. Smokes good but don't put it in medables.

Looks tasty @Unique
Nice and clear!

91% iso is rubbing alcohol with less water. Smokes good but don't put it in medables.
yeah, that's only for smoking! and thank you very much I think I did pretty good for my first attempt at it :) beautiful color & flavor...super smooth too & very potent..

This is not a good start for my Easy Rider :nono: I don't think the Overgrow agrees with her :biggrin: View attachment 825333
It says safe for loghts on.. But... I have seen this happen with others. Only ahen light was left on. So. Was the lights on? Lol. Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back