Status
Not open for further replies.
sup stoners :) my mates having problems with his grow. lots of little brown spots on the leaves. all over the plant. ive lost my little trouble shooting guide and cant remember. is it heavy calmag def? or just need to reset the nutes and ph? was pretty good with this at the start cos jept fuckin it myself but forgotten most of my medical stuff now : (

Looks good! Nice color looks like it will do the job very well. I need to start studying how to do an iso wash using 99% iso. I’ve seen a couple of videos but I need to write down the formula for me to better understand my research so I’m not bouncing videos or articles when the time comes this way I can reference to my own formula and technique. I have seen the freeze, iso rinse and hot bath method done but it was in small amount as to where I want to do a decent amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
someone who used be on here "budelee" told me iso wash are awesome and he swears by them, now I can see why!

sup stoners :) my mates having problems with his grow. lots of little brown spots on the leaves. all over the plant. ive lost my little trouble shooting guide and cant remember. is it heavy calmag def? or just need to reset the nutes and ph? was pretty good with this at the start cos jept fuckin it myself but forgotten most of my medical stuff now : (
morning @EvilScotsman ...yeah that sounds like calmag with the spots like that have pic?

just finished myself :) wow, I didn't know dabs could be so good!!! I still have plenty material to make more iso wash's & everclear and coconut oil.. just waiting on Lecithin to come in to make that @Dudeski gonna be helping me with that.. can't wait to be able make edibles..
Your finished dabs look great! I sure enjoyed mine, I did them out of HSO's Blue Dream and Dinafem Haze trims and the taste was lemony - rosemary.

Looks good! Nice color looks like it will do the job very well. I need to start studying how to do an iso wash using 99% iso. I’ve seen a couple of videos but I need to write down the formula for me to better understand my research so I’m not bouncing videos or articles when the time comes this way I can reference to my own formula and technique. I have seen the freeze, iso rinse and hot bath method done but it was in small amount as to where I want to do a decent amount.

The most straightforward and easiest formula is to freeze the ISO and your trim, then put the trim in a mason jar, fill it with the ISO, shake for 10-30 secs (10 is more clear, 30 is starting to be greener) and dump it into a coffee filter that filters it out into the final container, I used baking glass tray. I then put it outside on an electric stove, kept it on low and after few hours I was done. Then I scraped the final product into those small dab silicon holders and let it clear up overnight under a lamp.

I only used the 91% just little longer to evap really, no other difference..and 99% harder to get also, only online basically...but quality is awesome and return way -way better then ever expected, if ya would seen what I started with... maybe 10gm at most..

I actually found 99% at dollar general lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only used the 91% just little longer to evap really, no other difference..and 99% harder to get also, only online basically...but quality is awesome and return way -way better then ever expected, if ya would seen what I started with... maybe 10gm at most..
Personally. I prefer the taste of the everclear wash more. The iso here in the states leaves a bit of a funny flavor. I noticed that was gone when i used everclear

Personally. I prefer the taste of the everclear wash more. The iso here in the states leaves a bit of a funny flavor. I noticed that was gone when i used everclear
Have made a+ stuff with both though. And some of yours is looking a+ fur sure

I swear to god, there is no taste what so ever or even odor from the iso, at all... come on over and sample for yourself my friend... I would of thought the same thing..

Have made a+ stuff with both though. And some of yours is looking a+ fur sure
thank you very much for that, my goal was to make it come out right or not bother making it... I spent all day yesterday doing that...am very happy for my 1st attempt at how well I got color right and everything else... I can only improve from here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back