Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who’s determined to outgrow the room and hog everyone’s light lol I’m telling you I completely underestimated this grow fuck me!
21ea57f89c193dff10b411dfcbb6c9f2.jpg
britney day 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One other thought...to clarify....when I say that glass, etc...will eventually crack, if you get a good high quality that "eventually" can be a long time. If you're just going to like once a day/week have a dab just to change it up some, they'll probably last a long enough time to be just fine.

When you get into heavy, all the time use the constant heating up and cooling down will wear them out quick and I say look for good, quality TI. But for more casual use they do the job just fine. :smoking:

Last edited:
yep you can drink a bottle of eth,well sore head.a bottle of 99.9 iso will make your insides come out.a tiny lil smidge of 0.003g is ok in a 10g extract.but as a liquid no no no.
:pighug:
Ah... I figured it would have been done like I did it... purge completely and then recombine with oil or (in my case) butter.

yeah let me know when ya have pic up and tag me and I'll check and see what I think..
its cool man he’s just started flushing and negated to tell me that fact during his panicky text asking me to add an hour onto my way home from work . what a total bellend like. to say i wasnt impressed would be a fairly sizeable understatement. some folk really just need a good ping in the bawz from time to time. hes done well though. 2fast 2vast in 20L NFT. probably 200g-ish i reckon, maybe a bit more. and he knows literally nothing. just got him simple nutes and told him to follow the numbers on the sticks. then told him to chop off all the 5finger leaves. and thats literally been all the help he needed. total legend like, it must be in his bloodline. im going round for harvest day so i’ll get a couple pics then. hes a bit of a technophobe but fuck me hes mastered this instantly. hes a dick and is determined you have to flush for 14 days cos his mates (pots growers of some sort) insist you have to.... even after he smoked my unflushed a/u and commented on how clean it was. again. baw slap ! : P

Good day growers;) here we have Sweetseeds cream mandarine xl autos.tall natural girls at the back 9 weeks today and upfront sister is 8 weeks old today she was topped young then later lstd.as u can see she has the biggest more dominant colas;).all plants budding strong solid genetics.here the auto sisters, buds everywere hahaView attachment 825281 View attachment 825282 :pass::pass::salute:happy growing every1;)
Fuking Beautiful ✌️

My racing greyhound was in action last night in th heats for the Nottingham Eclipse Stakes, a very prestigious and valuable race. The first hree go through to next weeks semi finals followed by the big race on TV.

My dog was in Trap One.......Bubbly Bluebird.......................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back