Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as i want to stay up and talk weed n games. I got to get some sleeps in for work.

We will see you guys in the morning.
And for lunch lol. And safety breaks bahaha.

Night stoners. Rock on and happy Halloweed

As much as i want to stay up and talk weed n games. I got to get some sleeps in for work.

We will see you guys in the morning.
And for lunch lol. And safety breaks bahaha.

Night stoners. Rock on and happy Halloweed

Have a great night bud...good chatting with you as always!

Fretz is loving his new home. Livened it up a bit. Got a nice bit of drift wood im cleaning up that I'll put in there as well. I'm hoping to grow the vine as the background eventually.
3603d3a6089aae117af1bc7970cf1301.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Fretz is loving his new home. Livened it up a bit. Got a nice bit of drift wood im cleaning up that I'll put in there as well. I'm hoping to grow the vine as the background eventually.
3603d3a6089aae117af1bc7970cf1301.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cool! Some type of Moniter lizard?

My buddy used to own a petshop that specialized in exotic reptiles...he had a Nile Monitor...it was shaped like a friggin football...and seeing this sucker eat was awesome and a bit disturbing. Violent son of a bitch. ;)

Well i am past being high now(10 vape bags in a row, 3 atomic, 6 Fruity chronic and 1 cream mandarin Xl auto)...hahahaha...time to go and chill out and watch some tv and work for an hour or two before passing out for a couple of hours.

Have a great night everyone!!

I have seen already modded wii's on ebay for sale with games already loaded @bushmasterar15 recently
We have a modded Wii that pulls it's games from stand alone hard drive. The raspberry pi's use retropie emulator then you have to load roms so I guess it would be similar as what your looking to do with the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back