Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastern blue tongue lizard. He is close to 12years old now. Survived having his tank set on fire, flooded (he used his brother as a life raft to live basically killed him so he wouldn't drown) and recently cut his mouth really bad on some substrate so was time to give him a new home. Went all out for him and he seems to be loving it so far.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

my first dealer grew his weed behind lizard and snake cages. lol. It was a pretty smart hidey hole. No cop was gonna trudge through the snake den. and he had a good reason for the power and heat.

There are some handhelds on amazon that you can put a mini SD card, like $20. I call 'em "crapper units" because they somehow always end up in the bathroom (probably wash your hands if you ever play video games at my house.) Ha! That and my "How To Survive In the Woods." Every time I take a deuce, I learn a new berry or root I can eat. :rofl:
Hahahaha

For your reading pleasure just in case you have the problem . For me I believe the problem was already there in the mind weed just made it more obvious. Just my humble opinion .. :shooty:
https://herb.co/2016/07/07/anxiety-strains/?bt_alias=eyJ1c2VySWQiOiAiODE1YzE2MDEtODkyOC00ZDkwLTg4MDctYTg5NGQzOGE0ODg0In0=
I've spend shit loads of money and many trip to ER and doctors office and months inside the house scared to go out from my anxiety and found just as this article states a good smoke can give me a somewhat normal day, I found the higher thc I get good relief, this skunk I just harvest is Hands down the best meds I've had in I would have to say years✌️ sorry for the ramble lol But AFN Has give me more than just Growing advise articles like this let me know in on the right track. Good read it is✌️

The weather is getting just right for Growing hahaha I installed a ceramic Heater that blows the air and put it on low stat setting and it works really good now I can control my temps and humidity almost perfectly, cant wait for this Haze to finish so I can get my next Girls in there. Winter is coming ✌️

Good morning garden shot...
Mephisto drops, with a Tasty T22 3000k 90cri cob led.
4-Gold Glue
3-Double Grape
2-Grape Crinkle
Day 27....
Loving this light....
Check out Tasty LED y'all. Amazing quality, incredibly reasonable prices...
And Ofcourse the ridiculously frosty mephisto gear...
1509452309906.jpg
1509452396945.jpg

Good morning/afternoon/evening fellow stoners and growers. Happy to announce Shirley made it all through the night shows no signs of negatives from yesterday’s new feeding so miss Britney got the same thing this morning. Britney must have been thirsty because that heifer took a damn near a little more than half gallon. Here’s Shirley this morning...
cc38abf8e95fbc550ff6b7881475f6d6.jpg
what you’re seeing on Shirley was deficiency before the feeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_20171031_071742~2.jpg

62-63% Humidity I'm smoking out of my other jar of this skunk and it's killer so I'm looking forward to smoking this OZ when it's got about 6-8 week cure!!
What I'm smoking now just had maybe 2 weeks in the jar and it's nice so all in all I have no complaints ✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back