Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! Some type of Moniter lizard?
Eastern blue tongue lizard. He is close to 12years old now. Survived having his tank set on fire, flooded (he used his brother as a life raft to live basically killed him so he wouldn't drown) and recently cut his mouth really bad on some substrate so was time to give him a new home. Went all out for him and he seems to be loving it so far.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

It would be nice if I could find an already built raspberry pi3 with all the retro nes, snes, n64, sega, gamecube, etc games for my son. I've seen the sites that show you how to build one. But for me a plug n play unit would be ideal.

There are some handhelds on amazon that you can put a mini SD card, like $20. I call 'em "crapper units" because they somehow always end up in the bathroom (probably wash your hands if you ever play video games at my house.) Ha! That and my "How To Survive In the Woods." Every time I take a deuce, I learn a new berry or root I can eat. :rofl:

I've been meaning to build one of those myself but I'm a sucker for original and I've had numerous emulators over the years but unless I'm using legit controllers I can't get into it like I used to. I'd love to build a system if I could manage to find replica Bluetooth controllers for every console lol.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Cool! Some type of Moniter lizard?

This is a lizard
bThV8M8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back