Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an uncle that's phenomenal with woodworking. Wiring and soldering on the other hand. Got no one lol. Basic wiring i can do. Boards n stuff like that. Not i lol

I can't comment on the soldering and that stuff, but honestly i dont think there is much...for the most part it looked pretty basic(and easy) to me.

Got an uncle that's phenomenal with woodworking. Wiring and soldering on the other hand. Got no one lol. Basic wiring i can do. Boards n stuff like that. Not i lol

There are places online that sell ready to go controller boards with the joysticks, buttons, and typically a trackball or two all wired up and ready to stick in a cabinet.

Nice man...haha yeah isnt that the truth!! I always stay a generation behind to get awesome deals on systems with tons of games...but i have to admit i sure do want to buy fallout 4 for one of the new systems.

I dig games like diablo 3 , baldurs gate, dungeon siege 3 ect, so for sure gauntlet would be right up there for me.

Didn't know you were a gamer.

It gonna be awesome man...i used to build cabinets before i screwed my back, and my buddy is a bit weak on the woodworking skills(so the first one he built is finctional, but very rough), so this unit is going to blow his mind. Planning on a locked coin door with a hidden latch inside the coin door and the whole bottom panel will open revealing the grow. Gonna be awesome! :D
I assume there is going to be a thread on this as sweet as the build. Lol. Can't wait . I'm excited for you man!

I assume there is going to be a thread on this as sweet as the build. Lol. Can't wait . I'm excited for you man!

Depends on him...at worst there will be a shot of the finished unit and some pics here and there of the plants grown. Planning a 4 plant mini plant setup, similar to my current space.

My buddy and i are talking ultimately 3 machines possibly(eventually)...one standard 2 player, one trackball, and one gun games machine. Either that or possibly make the controller platform convertable for different styles of controllers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back