Status
Not open for further replies.
22885837_2033147700297867_5913670099941427576_n.jpg

Yeah man for sure...a local buddy builds mame and hyperspin arcade machines
I would friggin love one. But would have to have 3 titles. Well. Many more. But 3 major arcade games i played on the actual stick n button quarter machines....
1 altered beast.
2 rampage
3 primal rage lol.
I'll still come off a 5 spot to chill on one of those for an hour or two if i see them.
Mortal kombat aa well ill always spend a few coins on that as well. Tekken. Yup. Lol. Gamer nerd.

Maybe i should look into an arcade unit. Im sure i could program and add the roms to it. Huh. Never even considered it. Id need a e player unit. For rampage and such. But. Damn. Now i want one. Thats gunna take a lot of back rubs.

Huh. Many moons later
New version of GAUNTLET lol
My ol lady is playin that now..
Video games n weed. Upgraded the games and the weed. Bahaha

Nice man...haha yeah isnt that the truth!! I always stay a generation behind to get awesome deals on systems with tons of games...but i have to admit i sure do want to buy fallout 4 for one of the new systems.

I dig games like diablo 3 , baldurs gate, dungeon siege 3 ect, so for sure gauntlet would be right up there for me.

Along the lines of the old arcade discussion.....if you ever find yourself in the Boulder, Lyons, Estes Park type area looking for a fun place to hang out after blazing one, there is (or was...haven't been in a while so may be gone now) a hole in the wall old house on the main drag in Lyons that has been packed full of old pinball machines. I can easily kill hours there (or until the quarters run out).

Him and I are actually getting prepped to build a sweet arcade machine...complete with hidden grow chamber in the lower half! :D :D :D
WHAAATTTT. Dude... Back rubs for sure!!!. That could be my bonsai mother cabinet! Bwahaha. Love it!

I would friggin love one. But would have to have 3 titles. Well. Many more. But 3 major arcade games i played on the actual stick n button quarter machines....
1 altered beast.
2 rampage
3 primal rage lol.
I'll still come off a 5 spot to chill on one of those for an hour or two if i see them.
Mortal kombat aa well ill always spend a few coins on that as well. Tekken. Yup. Lol. Gamer nerd.

Maybe i should look into an arcade unit. Im sure i could program and add the roms to it. Huh. Never even considered it. Id need a e player unit. For rampage and such. But. Damn. Now i want one. Thats gunna take a lot of back rubs.

Love rampage!! Gonna play at my buds next time i go over!! :D
Altered beast too..great game.

Tekken + street fighter for sure

Arcaded - not hard to build(if you have woodworking skill and tools)...even the smaller tabletop ones are pretty sweet!

Arcaded - not hard to build(if you have woodworking skill and tools)...even the smaller tabletop ones are pretty sweet!
Got an uncle that's phenomenal with woodworking. Wiring and soldering on the other hand. Got no one lol. Basic wiring i can do. Boards n stuff like that. Not i lol

WHAAATTTT. Dude... Back rubs for sure!!!. That could be my bonsai mother cabinet! Bwahaha. Love it!

It gonna be awesome man...i used to build cabinets before i screwed my back, and my buddy is a bit weak on the woodworking skills(so the first one he built is finctional, but very rough), so this unit is going to blow his mind. Planning on a locked coin door with a hidden latch inside the coin door and the whole bottom panel will open revealing the grow. Gonna be awesome! :D

World tour (rampage) was awesome as well.
Yeah. Ill need me an arcade machine now. Bahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back