Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on getting a modded wii...get it loaded with every NES, SNES, Sega master and genesis, N64, gamecube, Ps1 and ps2 game ever made.
Easy to do. If you need a slight how to id ve happy to assist.

I am working on getting a modded wii...get it loaded with every NES, SNES, Sega master and genesis, N64, gamecube, Ps1 and ps2 game ever made.
I have a modded flash cart for me ds. Tons of stuff on there.

Easy to do. If you need a slight how to id ve happy to assist.

Cool thanks bud...i should be okay...first have to get a wii with a few extras...i want the controller adapters so i can use old school controllers. I have a buddy that builds mame/hyperspin arcade machines so he can do the modding if i run into any difficulties.

I am thinking Donkey Kong Country 3 :D
Pshhhh dude. . you get the mario party 1-4 on n64 on there... Ill fly over the pond and we can veg out. Ill roll rockets while you vape. Ill hit the vape too. But yeah. We can put a good 8 hours into one of those lmao

Pshhhh dude. . you get the mario party 1-4 on n64 on there... Ill fly over the pond and we can veg out. Ill roll rockets while you vape. Ill hit the vape too. But yeah. We can put a good 8 hours into one of those lmao

Yeah for sure!! mario party...you know i still totally dig mario 64....but funny enough my favorite is mario rpg:legend of the 7 stars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back