Status
Not open for further replies.
CannabisPoster4000.jpg
leafs.jpg

Just took a gander at it and it does look like a lot of help! The other one I found was just in key description without pics so this definitely helps a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are a ton of resources here, just gotta dig through the forums.

Just took a gander at it and it does look like a lot of help! The other one I found was just in key description without pics so this definitely helps a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can always ask here or hit infirmary. Post some good pics and then typically get some quick help. Awesome stuff.

RR used to be the guy who helped me in my first few months. Awsome individual. Waira is killer help there as well.

I hate to leave such fine company but I have to finish being domesticated tonight. The wife will be home tomorrow and i don't want to be put back into the dog house!

Can always ask here or hit infirmary. Post some good pics and then typically get some quick help. Awesome stuff.

RR used to be the guy who helped me in my first few months. Awsome individual. Waira is killer help there as well.
Here and the infirmary are always staffed!

Im thinking mag but she seems n deficient
I think you're right on the mg, n hits lowers first and zinc would start from the top and sulfur starts from the top coming from the center of the leaf. I am so good at fking up plants lol. A tablespoon/gallon of some epsoms in a few feeds should help stop the spread.

Pretty girl @Dudeski I think she just made the to-plant list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back