Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying:
34689297_1181182475400492_2184071937523712000_n.png

Good evening LS! :pass:Hope everything's good with you - @Dichoti sorry to hear man :bighug:

I'm great thanks Vapo! Apart from the bummer with my 2 litre photo plant :crying:It's my own fault, I had it down as an auto in my spreadsheet! I'd like to blame being stoned but I can't...

Ahhh now I see where the link went wrong last time. Thanks bud, I'll have a good browse! :bighug:

What I really want to do is make my own ejuice but it seems such a waste to make up 5ml at a time and find I don't like it. Do you make your own from scratch, or will you be buying them in?

But you need to be able to give recommendations to customers, don't you? You're welcome :crying:

I use https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap - my own weather station is on there. They're mostly personal weather stations rather than big setups and there's historical data too.

Had forgotten about that site, thanks for the reminder!

We're still using an A570IS. We liked it so much that when it started to fail due to age hubby found a new one on ebay for just over 20 quid. I now have the old one for my upstairs pics and we use the newer one for everything else. Here's something he took today:
View attachment 916023
He's much better at taking photos than I am!
Things are getting better, now, Knowing the dude that sold him the fatal dose has already gotten his ass kicked twice today, So far. That still leaves around 100 cousins, and 30 friends... Up until someone called the police and made every one vacate, There was a parking lot full of people ready and waiting to beat him into a pulp.

A great tune, and an awesome performance!!
True! Their performance was considered one of the best of the festival...especially since their set was delayed by bad weather and they went on very early in the morning while a lot of people were still asleep! But not for long! I actually started out driving to Woodstock from NC but got about 1/2 way there and turned back when I heard on the radio that it was impossible to get within 10 miles of the site. One of my biggest regrets.....oh well, I made both Atlanta festivals which were incredible

Good evening LS! :pass:Hope everything's good with you - @Dichoti sorry to hear man :bighug:

I'm great thanks Vapo! Apart from the bummer with my 2 litre photo plant :crying:It's my own fault, I had it down as an auto in my spreadsheet! I'd like to blame being stoned but I can't...

Ahhh now I see where the link went wrong last time. Thanks bud, I'll have a good browse! :bighug:

What I really want to do is make my own ejuice but it seems such a waste to make up 5ml at a time and find I don't like it. Do you make your own from scratch, or will you be buying them in?

But you need to be able to give recommendations to customers, don't you? You're welcome :crying:

I use https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap - my own weather station is on there. They're mostly personal weather stations rather than big setups and there's historical data too.

Had forgotten about that site, thanks for the reminder!

We're still using an A570IS. We liked it so much that when it started to fail due to age hubby found a new one on ebay for just over 20 quid. I now have the old one for my upstairs pics and we use the newer one for everything else. Here's something he took today:
View attachment 916023
He's much better at taking photos than I am!

Good Evening to you and hubby Elle hope all is good for you both.

I make up my own personal juices from scratch, used to use premixed VPG bases and just add the flavours to that but the EU bigwigs put a stop to that with the dumb new TPD restrictions, so now gotta mix the PG, VG and pure nicotine as apparently that's safer than a big bottle of base diluted to 3mg nicotine per ml, god knows what they were smoking when they come up with that one but i want some lol.

The juice we will be selling in the shop will be bought in though, will sell the stuff to DIY your own juices but not gonna be worth the hassle and cost to get the health documentation and pay the product registrations to sell my own mixes.

If you wanted to make your own though could always do it how i do and make up small 5ml or 10ml sampler bottles of new flavours recording the % of the mix, if you like it knock up a bigger bottle if not tweak the flavours and knock up another sample mix, once you got a juice to your taste will be easy to knock up a big batch next time round going back over the notes.

Always loved this style of music, so super happy i just found this band!!

I like!! Reminds me of what we used to call acid rock back in the day. They actually remind me of a great San Francisco band called Quicksilver Messenger Service, contemporaries of the GD and the Airplane. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of the Airplanes CD "After Bathing at Baxters".......one of great stoner trip albums ever recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back