Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening LS! :pass:Hope everything's good with you - @Dichoti sorry to hear man :bighug:

Hello @Eclectic Elle ....how are you?:smiley1:
I'm great thanks Vapo! Apart from the bummer with my 2 litre photo plant :crying:It's my own fault, I had it down as an auto in my spreadsheet! I'd like to blame being stoned but I can't...

The books I've printed are on these sites bub or they carry the books.
www.fullhomeliving.com
www.offthegridhub.com
www.104homestead.com wish I published them then I would be rich.
Ahhh now I see where the link went wrong last time. Thanks bud, I'll have a good browse! :bighug:

Cheers for the best wishes pal, there is nothing for 200km but vaping is still pretty new here so fingers crossed it takes off as have sunk enough into it already.

Haha cheaper than smoking they said, got 5 mods, 4 tanks and 2 RDAs, had to go DIY as was using so much juice lol.
What I really want to do is make my own ejuice but it seems such a waste to make up 5ml at a time and find I don't like it. Do you make your own from scratch, or will you be buying them in?

My current goto mods are Geek vape Aegis round the house and Uwell Nunchaku out and about, with either the Supertank Mini tank or Fancier RDTA. Can see it getting out of control once we open shop :crying:
But you need to be able to give recommendations to customers, don't you? You're welcome :crying:

Besides, just because our research budgets are being reduced, the rest of the world is still collecting data. Wanna see something cool? This will probably become your go-to weather site... it has for me.

https://www.ventusky.com/?p=25.5;-77.0;4&l=wind&t=20170910/03&m=icon
I use https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap - my own weather station is on there. They're mostly personal weather stations rather than big setups and there's historical data too.

Had forgotten about that site, thanks for the reminder!

What i really need to do is find a camera that can operate in -20 or colder temperature i guess....but not before replacing my good camera....doh!! Its not a huge deal actually...some time and patience on ebay and i will get an even better camera than the one i have for $50 or less...i just missed out on a canon 20MP with 14X zoom for $35 ;) , so really when the time comes and i have an extra $50 it will fall into place.
We're still using an A570IS. We liked it so much that when it started to fail due to age hubby found a new one on ebay for just over 20 quid. I now have the old one for my upstairs pics and we use the newer one for everything else. Here's something he took today:
IMG_3229.jpg

He's much better at taking photos than I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back