Status
Not open for further replies.
I like!! Reminds me of what we used to call acid rock back in the day. They actually remind me of a great San Francisco band called Quicksilver Messenger Service, contemporaries of the GD and the Airplane. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of the Airplanes CD "After Bathing at Baxters".......one of great stoner trip albums ever recorded.

Am looking into quicksilver!

Damn did i just find a sweet rare recording of hendrix

I like!! Reminds me of what we used to call acid rock back in the day. They actually remind me of a great San Francisco band called Quicksilver Messenger Service, contemporaries of the GD and the Airplane. If you get a chance, pick up a copy of the Airplanes CD "After Bathing at Baxters".......one of great stoner trip albums ever recorded.

LIstening to quicksilver right now...yes there is some similarities in style for sure. I am going to have to download a bunch of their stuff!! I do recognize it, so thanks for reminding me!!

Ive been downloading show of one of the few new bands i like, man or astroman...really dig their music...very similar to hawaii samurai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back