Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Local dude from my hometown died of a heroin overdose yesterday. Distant relation to me. It's really ticking the violent,hillbilly ex-con side of me off (did a few years in the state pen for not knowing how to control it back then). Part of me wants to find the dealer, and nail them to the tree in front of the police station. The other part wants to sit back and watch the other distant cousins do it.
Won't be on much today.
Have a good day folks.
Wow that sucks, man. Sorry to hear. Where I grew up as a kid, the local police (and of course the regular folk) would look the other way as the dealer met with a fatal "accident."

Ever heard of hockey we're the best in the world !! We also have 6 months of winter and 6 months of bad skating . :rofl:

i mean canadians are pretty good, but lets not forget the Russians and Sweden lmao

Remember back in the 90's when the Detroit Red Wings were basically the Russian National team haha

Any one here want a $50 gift code i won from seeds here now? I really have no intention on buying anything right now and i would hate for the code to go to waste. I just do not have the room, and due to the floraflex 8 pot prokit i just received I need to buy lights, another tent, a table and flood tray. Shoot me a pm if you are interested.

first come first serve

These guys are great! Seen them three times and they always deliver a good show. They will hang around after the last set and talk, sign things, just all around good people! From Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back