Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ho Stoners

The Sun is shining... The birds are singing... The buds are developing...

10 week old lower level test bud, taken from one of the Dutch Passion "Think Big" plants I am growing.

Looks like just over 1 more week to finish... will be putting on to straight water for the last 5 days or so, then total dark for 3 days.

Starting to frost up nicely... I think.

10 week test bud 1.jpg

10 week test bud 2.jpg

10 week test bud 3.jpg

10 week test bud 4.jpg

I love my Autopots !

:pass:

Last edited:
well the real one is from scotland

but i from n ireland
:pighug:

I stopped in Ireland 1 time. The folks at the airport were super friendly, and everything was sooo green. It could have been shock since I just came from the desert. Either way, I still laugh at one of the guys that stood in line and paid $14 USD for a pack of cigarettes and by the time he bought them we had to get back to our flight

mighty fine if thats a lower :thumbsup:
:pighug:

Yep, it is..... actually it is at about the lowest level I take/use bud from (3/4 down the plant), below that is hash'd.

The top colas are like coke cans, full, long, hard, solid, stinky, sticky and ready now..... but... I am just pushing the envelope a little for some self medicated couch lock.
I will get a plant shot on chop day, she (with her equally nice sister) are very much enjoying being tucked up in the tent with lights blazing.... till then.:cheers:

@archie gemmill

OK.... just popped out to the tent, lights on, but snapped these to give an idea of size etc...

Plant 1
10 week plant 3.jpg

Plant 2 (this bud is 11 inches long)
10 week plant 2.jpg

A bit of the tent
10 week plant 1.jpg

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back