Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im new here, read up on the TOS and want to make a journal on my grows but im alittle lost on the advertisement stuff an dont want to ruin a good go at some cool conversations so my question is, in my journal can i say what strain im growing and where i got them from Excluding the website or persons i purchased them from only what breeder they come from so im specific to what strain its from?

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN
Great Day for the Race the human race that is . English is a difficult language to understand and even more to communicate with . Words like four and fore can have 2 different meanings but sound the same . You get the idea . It can get confusing . Now you put an English speaking male and a Chinese speaking female ( English is her second language ) and you end up with a carload of problems just trying to communicate :rofl: Lots of misunderstandings , communication problems and the game goes on . I live in my current situation under these conditions where I haven't a clue whats going on . One day it's completely acceptable for me to grow my plants the next day I'm going to send the whole household to jail and I'm be asking to vacate again . I don't mind I've been to jail before and the foods not bad accommodations are acceptable but a little confining :rofl: . For the life of me I don't have clue where this woman is coming from . Well thats my vent for the day have a great day I have to fix a very untrue gate which I removed to allow the old air conditioner to be removed so my day will be filled running to Home Depot picking up material that I damaged during renovation . Talk at you during the day more comic theatre to follow:cooldance:

Maybe she tripped over those eight out side? Did you mention a possible road trip/reunion, maybe a little green eyed insecurity coming out?. Watch out big guy. Might be deeper than you think.:rofl:

hey guys im new here, read up on the TOS and want to make a journal on my grows but im alittle lost on the advertisement stuff an dont want to ruin a good go at some cool conversations so my question is, in my journal can i say what strain im growing and where i got them from Excluding the website or persons i purchased them from only what breeder they come from so im specific to what strain its from?

Yeah for sure you can mention strain and breeder, even if you ended up putting a link it wouldnt be a huge deal. You would just be asked to take it down if it was a problem, that's all.

Think you'll be good with that. Helps others decide if they'd like to try them also by seeing what your growing.

well the real one is from scotland

but i from n ireland
:pighug:

Sorry, Archie! I knew the "original" Archie was from Scotland.......but for some reason I thought you were English. England 1 Costa Rica 0 at the half........goal by Marcus Rashford from my Red Devils!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back