Status
Not open for further replies.
NO DUCKTAPE?????

:smoking:

:crying:

Ever see an old man hang a gate by himself and all he has is a block of wood , a shovel and a brick . It's called experience . :crying:
and I'm having a ball and haven't cursed once well maybe one or two .:rofl:
View attachment 915907

Photoperiod cannabis matures in 15-20 days. 12/12 before that just reduces growth. When you should flip to 12/12 will vary depending on strain and how much height you have as some strain can triple or more in height, while other may only stretch 25%.

However many photo period growers don't grow from seed, they take clones, which are mature when taken and only need to root. Then you veg to get the height you want before flowering.

So im trying a new thing this year for some indoor photos im running,i read this article about how people switch to 12/12 at 30days -6weeks instead they should switch the plant when reached a certain height because then it's mature enough to flower and get the most out of them because they are ready. Has anyone ever heard of this? Im going to switch at 28-30" tall

It may be mature at 15-20 but I don't see it being really mature at those days since I run from seed old school way. And I. After a nice bush of a photo period versus just a few branches. Plus I really want to fill out the scrog screen and flipping it to early won't get me to that goal. So allowing to veg for up to 5 weeks then flip will insure I can fill it plus im not on a time limit to flip plant after plant in my tent. Im just trying to achieve maximum connoisseur colas from the plant. Imo I've had way better yields by letting them mature more. Even the ones I start indoors late June early July veg til end of July then outdoors they go and hit stretch and bam fall starts to roll in the start flower mid August finishing up late Oct and have had nice yields, this is just my IMO and observation. Yes I've seen several friends only veg up to 30 days tops but only get few ounces from nice beans that should of yield way over 8-12 oz. But by them allowing lil veg the plant was tiny where they might as we run a auto plant.imo.if this makes sense.

Seems we have a group of wide footed plant smokin stoners . I know there other wide footed types they tell stories about steping on their plants . [emoji3]
Lol . I'm right with you too, wide feet always sucks when a shoe I like is in a brand that don't mesh with my feet

evening peeps :pass: i so loved the look of new balance late 90's had to go to the big city,cause our towns are shite,when i pulled them tight the eyelets met and my foot was still flopping around inside it.
:pighug:
So remember the days of new balance hit the market days. I've had same pair of shoes for 4 yrs now cause never have my size or magically just sold out of them.

evening peeps :pass: i so loved the look of new balance late 90's had to go to the big city,cause our towns are shite,when i pulled them tight the eyelets met and my foot was still flopping around inside it.
:pighug:
Hi Archie! Are you planning on watching Englands' friendly with Costa Rica in about 90 minutes? I believe they are playing in Leeds. I think I'm going to root for your lot in the WC since our crew of idiots couldn't manage to beat Trinidad to qualify! Boy, the shit hit the fan at U.S. Soccer......I think a shakeup has been needed for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back