Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, all! I don't know if this is the place to post this but.............one of the curses of being a speed reader is that you are constantly searching for things to read......on that other forum whose name contains the date of our sacred holiday; there are 2 extensive threads devoted to a product called terpene supplements......they had posted some very interesting data and experiments they had done......anybody know about this?
Speed reader who the hell can read . :nono:

This what happens when u teach ur 5 yr old daughter how to garden she loads her balcony up and I found few of the items I been looking for the big greenhouse and garden. But it's all good not to many kids can say they can grow their own food in the USA. Funny what dad finds while snooping around when she's at Bible school.give her credit least she's listening to what I teach her. no to see if she planted all my dwarf sunflower seeds I had saved backed. now I know where all my leftover bags of soil been disappeared to.View attachment 915911 View attachment 915908View attachment 915910
Good for her dad and for you too .:thumbsup: I missed my opportunity because of stupidity .

Well Mother fu**er!

Back to the drawing board.
Guerrilla grow compromised, tracks look like fox.
Pulled cup out and dug out ..I think the fox was smelling the fish emulsion or bat guano.
Cup was found 5 feet away under some bramble. I am 100% sure that no human interaction was the cause.
View attachment 915879 View attachment 915877
Have u looked in to planting mint and other plants that detour animals that's what I did except dam turkeys are aholes

This what happens when u teach ur 5 yr old daughter how to garden she loads her balcony up and I found few of the items I been looking for the big greenhouse and garden. But it's all good not to many kids can say they can grow their own food in the USA. Funny what dad finds while snooping around when she's at Bible school.give her credit least she's listening to what I teach her. no to see if she planted all my dwarf sunflower seeds I had saved backed. now I know where all my leftover bags of soil been disappeared to.View attachment 915911 View attachment 915908View attachment 915910
Looks like good genetics to me!

Looks like good genetics to me!
My gpa taught me how to grow canna when I was 13 I'll wait for my daughter but it's good thing to teach them. I love when. She teaches young punks at the lake how to fish and clean the fish and they still don't know squat.

My gpa taught me how to grow canna when I was 13 I'll wait for my daughter but it's good thing to teach them. I love when. She teaches young punks at the lake how to fish and clean the fish and they still don't know squat.
My youngest daughter is like that.....she's 23 now and 6' tall and still takes no crap from anyone!

Good for her dad and for you too .:thumbsup: I missed my opportunity because of stupidity .
Sorry to hear that bub,and yes it's great to see them use the skills u teach them. I love watching her teach the churchy kids how to sing Grateful Dead songs the parents just stare me and then I join in and that's usually when they walk away.

My youngest daughter is like that.....she's 23 now and 6' tall and still takes no crap from anyone!
Ya that's gonna be my problem my daughter will tell u just like it is but I've taught her that way and how to be Witty with her words when trying to call someone out on Thiers stupidity. It's great when they look at u like really man, yep man shes 5 and just smoked ur a** with common sense.

Sorry to hear that bub,and yes it's great to see them use the skills u teach them. I love watching her teach the churchy kids how to sing Grateful Dead songs the parents just stare me and then I join in and that's usually when they walk away.
One of my fondest memories of my kids as children was riding down the road withe four of them singing the GD's "I Need a Miracle" at the top of their lungs! God only knows how many of their friends they corrupted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back