Status
Not open for further replies.
So im trying a new thing this year for some indoor photos im running,i read this article about how people switch to 12/12 at 30days -6weeks instead they should switch the plant when reached a certain height because then it's mature enough to flower and get the most out of them because they are ready. Has anyone ever heard of this? Im going to switch at 28-30" tall

So im trying a new thing this year for some indoor photos im running,i read this article about how people switch to 12/12 at 30days -6weeks instead they should switch the plant when reached a certain height because then it's mature enough to flower and get the most out of them because they are ready. Has anyone ever heard of this? Im going to switch at 28-30" tall
Now, I'm a TOTAL noob, but I _do_ read. ;)
As far as I can tell, there is so much variation in canna that I'd want to know the strain fairly well before I decided on what height would be a good flippin point. I'd prolly go with time, I tell myself. But in all honesty, I'd be more likely to get greedy and run it "just a little longer" for months. :shrug:

Easiest way to track ur temps and humidity in the grow room or dry room is a pencil and paper and this right here, shows the highs and lows for the past 24 hours for temps and humidity and current temps and humidity. Just a quick written recording every day and u can really dial these issues in.
1528386656889..jpg

Skates are pretty good too CC . Have you ever skated CC :cooldance:

I tried my luck after a couple of decades of not engaging in skating at a local roller rink and it was fun but my wide feet couldnt wait to go home because of the narrow skates available at rink. Awkward enough i believe i had the same issue with ice skates but did a bit better on ice :frog:

Either way its great fun especially with the right size skates

Now, I'm a TOTAL noob, but I _do_ read. ;)
As far as I can tell, there is so much variation in canna that I'd want to know the strain fairly well before I decided on what height would be a good flippin point. I'd prolly go with time, I tell myself. But in all honesty, I'd be more likely to get greedy and run it "just a little longer" for months. :shrug:
I see what ur saying but in my experience with photos I can about tell where my plants are just by looking at them and knowing there parents lineage, I've done photos for several years now. So I feel I have good understanding of them or the strains I run, and u can narrow down alot of guessing by which strains u pick and average finish times, I also know my outdoor weather very well here and can tell what I need to do to them up to two weeks out just from years of paying attention to my weather here. But with indoors I get to control It all so I can pick when I flip so setting them up right and training so that when I do flip they are ready to stretch and fill out. Maturing the actual plant to be able to flower i think has great effect on yields, if u only veg 20 days ur not given urself much return on the end but go 30 days u have more structure and more yields, go 6 weeks even more structure and her fluids inside are pumping and ready to do wte u want her to do. If this makes sense.

I tried my luck after a couple of decades of not engaging in skating at a local roller rink and it was fun but my wide feet couldnt wait to go home because of the narrow skates available at rink. Awkward enough i believe i had the same issue with ice skates but did a bit better on ice :frog:

Either way its great fun especially with the right size skates
I have the same issue I wear EEE wide or 5E shoe I hate wearing shoes I'd wear flip flops all bay .

20180607_121511.jpg

Three or four weeks left on this lady... She smells so nice...
And then there's the 93 day old Northern Lights:
18-06-07 12:08:04.png

She's sitting at roughly 1.5%Amber... And taking her good ol' time, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back