Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one...

Early onset dementia symptoms @9bear ...?......swinging opinions and no short term recall...:headbang:...keep an eye on her..I know you value her presence..........most days...:biggrin:...

Big Ups Auntie @Mossy -RESPECT!!!!!:bump:
:worship::d5:

Well Mother fu**er!

Back to the drawing board.
Guerrilla grow compromised, tracks look like fox.
Pulled cup out and dug out ..I think the fox was smelling the fish emulsion or bat guano.
Cup was found 5 feet away under some bramble. I am 100% sure that no human interaction was the cause.
0607180846.jpg
0607180846a.jpg

Petty sure we are jets at hockey! Not on ice like you guys of course!
Fettled If there is no ice there's no hockey!! :nono:
Hey fettled I ask the girl at Lowes where the screw dept was !! She walked away from me " do you think its something I said to her " :rofl:

Good morning, all! I don't know if this is the place to post this but.............one of the curses of being a speed reader is that you are constantly searching for things to read......on that other forum whose name contains the date of our sacred holiday; there are 2 extensive threads devoted to a product called terpene supplements......they had posted some very interesting data and experiments they had done......anybody know about this?

Ever see an old man hang a gate by himself and all he has is a block of wood , a shovel and a brick . It's called experience . :crying:
and I'm having a ball and haven't cursed once well maybe one or two .:rofl:
DSCN2085.JPG

This what happens when u teach ur 5 yr old daughter how to garden she loads her balcony up and I found few of the items I been looking for the big greenhouse and garden. But it's all good not to many kids can say they can grow their own food in the USA. Funny what dad finds while snooping around when she's at Bible school.give her credit least she's listening to what I teach her. no to see if she planted all my dwarf sunflower seeds I had saved backed. now I know where all my leftover bags of soil been disappeared to.
IMG_20180607_103150.jpg
IMG_20180607_103130.jpg
IMG_20180607_103140.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back