Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :pass:..sharing one...

I live in my current situation under these conditions where I haven't a clue whats going on . One day it's completely acceptable for me to grow my plants the next day I'm going to send the whole household to jail and I'm be asking to vacate again . I don't mind I've been to jail before and the foods not bad accommodations are acceptable but a little confining :rofl: . For the life of me I don't have clue where this woman is coming from

Early onset dementia symptoms @9bear ...?......swinging opinions and no short term recall...:headbang:...keep an eye on her..I know you value her presence..........most days...:biggrin:...

Today was a good day, it was as shit as 9bears but I didn't need to bitch about it. Bonus!

[HASHTAG]#bloodystoners[/HASHTAG] :crying:

123530810_1.jpg

Hmm. Local dude from my hometown died of a heroin overdose yesterday. Distant relation to me. It's really ticking the violent,hillbilly ex-con side of me off (did a few years in the state pen for not knowing how to control it back then). Part of me wants to find the dealer, and nail them to the tree in front of the police station. The other part wants to sit back and watch the other distant cousins do it.
Won't be on much today.
Have a good day folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back