Status
Not open for further replies.
I smoked, (weed), so much that my chest/lungs hurt! I'm on the 3rd day of a T -break and it doesn't hurt near as much, (90% improvement). So now I don't want to start back smoking until I find a decent dry herb vaporizer at a fair price! Any suggestions would be appreciated! :headbang:
Boundless cfx is what i have n use from time to time

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Depending where your at some can be more then others. Here in the states we have quite a few different ejuice companies ranging from $10/120ml bottle on up. If your looking into the craft where they are aging in old whiskey barrels then price goes up.
U get so killer deals online too

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Sounds crazy @fettled6

Then again ......Im higher than a box full O kites
:jointman:

I think I seen you up here in the stratosphere! Cool runnings!

IMG_20170907_192323.jpg

My baby! I've literally had mental health issues not being able to grow for a while lol

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN
Great Day for the Race the human race that is . English is a difficult language to understand and even more to communicate with . Words like four and fore can have 2 different meanings but sound the same . You get the idea . It can get confusing . Now you put an English speaking male and a Chinese speaking female ( English is her second language ) and you end up with a carload of problems just trying to communicate :rofl: Lots of misunderstandings , communication problems and the game goes on . I live in my current situation under these conditions where I haven't a clue whats going on . One day it's completely acceptable for me to grow my plants the next day I'm going to send the whole household to jail and I'm be asking to vacate again . I don't mind I've been to jail before and the foods not bad accommodations are acceptable but a little confining :rofl: . For the life of me I don't have clue where this woman is coming from . Well thats my vent for the day have a great day I have to fix a very untrue gate which I removed to allow the old air conditioner to be removed so my day will be filled running to Home Depot picking up material that I damaged during renovation . Talk at you during the day more comic theatre to follow:cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back