Status
Not open for further replies.
So....i realize now that taking my compact digital camera out icefishing last season was a major mistake. :( I too a few pics in -20C, and i noticed the lens had a tough time getting out of the body...long story short i think i screwed it up. I was getting lens errors, and now it makes a funny clicking noise when the lens is retracting....still works, but for how long i wonder. :( So sad....no cash for replacement at this time.

Oh, man too bad. At least you got some shots of your trip.

I have a "rugged" camera- waterproof, dust proof, drop-able, the whole shebang, camera. Among it's adventures were several hot spring trips. What I was to find out later is that fine residue from dried mineral water gets into small places.
Oh well, it didn't promise that on the box. :crying:

Blasting it with canned air helped a bit.

Oh, man too bad. At least you got some shots of your trip.

I have a "rugged" camera- waterproof, dust proof, drop-able, the whole shebang, camera. Among it's adventures were several hot spring trips. What I was to find out later is that fine residue from dried mineral water gets into small places.
Oh well, it didn't promise that on the box. :crying:

Blasting it with canned air helped a bit.

What i really need to do is find a camera that can operate in -20 or colder temperature i guess....but not before replacing my good camera....doh!! Its not a huge deal actually...some time and patience on ebay and i will get an even better camera than the one i have for $50 or less...i just missed out on a canon 20MP with 14X zoom for $35 ;) , so really when the time comes and i have an extra $50 it will fall into place.

Thank you gentlemen. I have 2 photos that just showed sex and my lights are on 18/6 so I was confused. Another photo make that is showing his nuts. Didn't know if that was the norm.

I also have an auto showing sex and it is tiny. Like not even branching yet.

Thank you gentlemen. I have 2 photos that just showed sex and my lights are on 18/6 so I was confused. Another photo make that is showing his nuts. Didn't know if that was the norm.

I also have an auto showing sex and it is tiny. Like not even branching yet.

Yes for photos, its generally something that happens even on 24 hours. I feel like its kind of the plants way of letting you know that they are mature enough to begin reproduction. On rare occasions, some photos will not show any signs at all until there is increased darkness in the light regime. Its extremely rare though...i can only recall seeing it a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back