Status
Not open for further replies.
3 days ago I noticed that it appeared that somebody had run into the rear left fender well of my truck no big deal. Today !! I noticed that some son of a bitch ran into the other side . Now I have damage same place different sides . WTF is wrong with people . They didn't even have common decency to leave a note . All I hope is they did as much or more damage to their own vehicle Assholes . It's not the damage it's repairable it's the time and inconvenience of getting it repaired . :cuss:

View attachment 915474
For now, the bill remains pending. But if it passes, it would make New York the first state to officially legalize medical marijuana for pets. That boy is already looking way too happy for my liking . :rofl:
Hell pets are getting Xanax, Percocet, etc already why not let them get some relief through cannabis

Hell pets are getting Xanax, Percocet, etc already why not let them get some relief through cannabis
Legal or not if my dog sticks his face in it and starts doing his talking whining howl for it then he's getting it. I do know that a miniature horse shouldn't eat a whole Indica bush ready to be harvested, cause they lay in the pasture starring at the sky for 2 days.

Well i tried to catch up the posts but it's a losing battle
So thanks @Mossy for Best wishes ,

I got through interview ,,I doing a two day trial period next ,,,

@Rebel of course I had my pants on :eyebrows:

View attachment 915475

Wearing my live stoner 420 shirt with pride ,,, thanks AFN and *Rebel,,,, I ain't worked out how to get a photo of the back yet :biggrin:

I was live at 420 was you :smoking:

@9bear , just saying hello :biggrin: I can't remember what post it was that I was going to comment on :smoking:

Hello and will be back laters :pass:

Afternoon pal yay you got it looking good :pass: official AFN rep for Scotland now then :worship: :headbang: For the back you could always go for the mirror selfie shot :crying: Nice one on the job too should boost the grow funds a bit like :eyebrows:

20161102_100148.jpg

13 Gelato seeds so far..If I didn't grow,I'd be pissed..Granted, it is a crap shoot with this beans, but in my head I'm thinking wow for the price of the QP and the strength of this weed,I can't complain..Good price,good bud,and some genetics.

IMG_20180606_110437.jpg

View attachment 915474
For now, the bill remains pending. But if it passes, it would make New York the first state to officially legalize medical marijuana for pets. That boy is already looking way too happy for my liking . :rofl:

Good morning 9bear, Stoners, That is good news. I can't count all the stoner pets I've run into over my life. A lot. Dogs, cats, birds, monkeys, lizards. even a chinchilla that ran around their house in a plastic ball all day and would roll into the smoke room when his keeper called "Break Time"..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back