Status
Not open for further replies.
I've set out a flowering plant to greenhouse, It was happy. Never set one out so close harvest as yours though, might slow it a little, maybe do it cloudy rainy weather, sun will be more intense than what she has been getting, I'm thinking happier plant
cheers live stoner

Cheers @trailanimal

I dont think heat will be an issue as the outside temps are around 20c during day and near 10c during the night, so i think i need to move it back inside during nights, so i need to set up my tent anyway.
Time isnt an issue even if it slows it down as i just harvested another one :)
I will start with some hours under sun and then back to tent, lets see how it goes, this is how you learn right? :D

Peace and one love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprising at all, lol! ........ I saw a You Tube video not long ago.....Chong is now a big MJ mogul in Cali. Who'd a thunk it?
Yep,he only had to be made an example and go to prison. Looks like its all downhill from there. :karmacloud:

:kiss: @blue ... :bighug: Wooow,... I'm gobsmacked! If I knew you felt this way, I'd have hit on you a bit harder- :crying::devil:... Thanks for the love Blooo, you're the best! That there is the Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia, a damn fine strain I must say! (run her sometime Green Gob's) ....I'd love to see her turned into an auto, but if Sweet hasn't gone there yet, it's unlikely they will,... could be a fun breeding project though! I can easily see her hooking up with a fine-ass Mephisto Sativa- :hump:
Gaaahhhh! :yoinks:-- you shared my secret patent product, Styro' Wedgies!! :cuss: :rofl: .... not for nodal spacing though just forcing those laterals down and out some, because they tend to go straight up on my OD girls,... a strong phototropic response I figure,... it saves the hassle and clusterf*ck mess of running dozens of tie lines on the plant! :thumbsup: they still want to go vertical, so adjustments are needed until the branch hardens off some, by then the node budlets get better exposure,....

:muahaha: ...watch out, you may get some hairy ham-fisted lummox with bad cologne instead! :kiss: :haha::haha::haha: ... wait 'til he says "hey 9bear, how many battery powered marital aids am I holding up?" :vibe: :crying:.... just be glad you're not Cosby (what a heart break there, right?)....he'll meet some new fans where he's going though :evil1:, but it won't be comedy they're interested in,... :pimp:
:cheers:Spot on brodah mon,bigups on the tech,no doubt bout that pudding bastage,they'll be coming up with his own personal flavor in the big house.:shooty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back