Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, stoners.....I'm off for a bowl and bed to try and digest some shitty news my cardiologist gave me today. Thanks to everyone for their kindness and help to a noob! Good night, all.

Nodal Spacers (clever bugger)
What are the nodal spacers for ? Never seen that,just curious-And what breeder are dragons from and where can I find some dragon beans? Near @Waira beanstalk? ;) PROPS to our buddy @Waira -one day mon, we be smoking some dragons too

It keeps a nice space between the nodes ... i think
@Waira ... help!! :help:
I wants to be PUDDIN' these buds all in my jarrrrr

:kiss: @blue ... :bighug: Wooow,... I'm gobsmacked! If I knew you felt this way, I'd have hit on you a bit harder- :crying::devil:... Thanks for the love Blooo, you're the best! That there is the Sweet Seeds Psicodelicia, a damn fine strain I must say! (run her sometime Green Gob's) ....I'd love to see her turned into an auto, but if Sweet hasn't gone there yet, it's unlikely they will,... could be a fun breeding project though! I can easily see her hooking up with a fine-ass Mephisto Sativa- :hump:
Gaaahhhh! :yoinks:-- you shared my secret patent product, Styro' Wedgies!! :cuss: :rofl: .... not for nodal spacing though just forcing those laterals down and out some, because they tend to go straight up on my OD girls,... a strong phototropic response I figure,... it saves the hassle and clusterf*ck mess of running dozens of tie lines on the plant! :thumbsup: they still want to go vertical, so adjustments are needed until the branch hardens off some, by then the node budlets get better exposure,....

I have to go and see the eye doctor this a.m. the landlady says I gotta see the Doctor and get measured for glasses or stand closer :rofl: I wonder what she means ?? :nono: I'm overdue I haven't had my prescription checked in years I can see the laptop that's good enough and there is spell check :thumbsup: and I haven't missed that many memos right @Son of Hobbes ??? I have to have a shower too . Why do I have to have a shower too see an eye doctor is he going to get up close and personal ?? My previous eye doctor was a female I didn't mind getting up close and personal with her maybe that's why she moved away . :eyebrows: It will be interesting to see ( pun intended ) if my vision has improved as a result of my cannabis consumption . :rofl:

:muahaha: ...watch out, you may get some hairy ham-fisted lummox with bad cologne instead! :kiss: :haha::haha::haha: ... wait 'til he says "hey 9bear, how many battery powered marital aids am I holding up?" :vibe: :crying:.... just be glad you're not Cosby (what a heart break there, right?)....he'll meet some new fans where he's going though :evil1:, but it won't be comedy they're interested in,... :pimp:

The way I remember it, Tommy was the stoner, and Cheech was the actor. I have my doubts that Cheech ever really smoked up like his character. I can't say I have the same doubts about Tommy.
Actually watch the documentary about how they started as staged acts acting out the skits Later to become shows they smoked and drank it up both.

Synergy, man. It is SO TRUE.

A typical oral dose of THC for me is about 50mg, about half that for sublingual. CBD is 30-15mg to feel effects.

Today I took only 8.5mgCBD with 2mgTHC sublingualy, and got CBD effects as relaxing as the 30mg dose above, and I had a mild lift too.

With this, I don't think I will be growing pure CBD plants. It's pretty clear that THC greatly potentates CBD.

Last edited:
Synergy, man. It is SO TRUE.

A typical oral dose of THC for me is about 50mg, about half that for sublingual. CBD is 30-15mg to feel effects.

Today I took only 8.5mgCBD with 3.5mgTHC sublingualy, and got CBD effects as relaxing as the 30mg dose above, and I had a mild lift too.

With this, I don't think I will be growing pure CBD plants. It's pretty clear that THC greatly potentates CBD.
Thc has to have some sort of thc to work effectively 100% cbd without any thc wont work like it should...that 100% cbd does not contain thc shits a mind fck tactic

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

I can't remember I do recall hearing something about them doing something together not to long ago.
I think most of their stuff is old reenactments from the old movies...but they do meet n greets autographs ect....chong does all kinds of political stuff and speechs on cannabis for medical....hell he gets it thru a doc. Hr beat 2 kinds of cancer from cannabis....u can see all kinds of his speechs n interviews on youtube

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back