Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi midln

No variet finishes in just 6 weeks

Unless you have 2 seperate tents
Im not looking to finish any in 6 weeks just more of do mephisto finsh pretty close to time quoted+2weeks, and if so if you run 2 at the same time every time finishing, when would the next two be started at 5,6 weeks or ???
It would be pretty damn cool if you could pick the otherwise arbitrary item they use for stealth shipping...
Just one time I want the chess board or toy Tonka truck places show in the picture.

From Amsterdam...it was the cheech n chong brand bongs...went to prison....get on youtube n watch some of his speechs dudes legit

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Tommy Chong from Canada? Cheech and Chong movies, it's Labrador man!!!

For sure! I remember so many times LMAO at their records and movies. Considering the times they were made in they were lucky not to be in prison back then.

Hey Mike....another noob question.....How do you post something that isn't a reply to a previous post? Please forgive my site ignorance!
Do you mean start a new thread? I guess that depends on the subject matter. There are lots of areas here to post in.

Do you mean start a new thread? I guess that depends on the subject matter. There are lots of areas here to post in.
I don't think that's what I mean.......I mean like to post something here that isn't a direct reply to a previous post. Like posting a new music video or a new question or thought. I hope that explains it better!

80750_v9_ba.jpg

I don't think that's what I mean.......I mean like to post something here that isn't a direct reply to a previous post. Like posting a new music video or a new question or thought. I hope that explains it better!
Sure! Just scroll to the bottom, paste your honey in the pot, and click Post!

Yes the empty box at the bottom is where you would do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back