Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont poo poo on the Labrador buds.. he had to follow his dog around for days to get it back. That some dedication right there. Respect!
Every lab I've ever had loved the canna and now I have a Anatolian Shepherd that's 7 yrs old and loves all the canna, he's been hit by cars 3 times at rat poison as a bub (tripped hard for about 3wks) had to keep him away from people for a min lots of vitamin K, now he's full fledged hippe farm dog lays his fat ass on the porch and watches squirrels, but still loves the canna and his ice cream.

There's a great little documentary out there about the whole fiasco that went into getting Tommy Chong arrested for the bongs with his name on them. "A.K.A. Tommy Chong". I was lucky enough to catch it on Netflix a while back when it was available through them, but don't think they still have it. Interesting to watch and hear just how far the feds went to get their big "weed celebrity" bust.

Yep. You can also paste in links to videos, or use the "Upload a File" button to add pics. Once you play with it a bit, its easy.
Thanks, Mike!!

this is so weird....i wrote a guide that covers all of this this type of thing!!
Thanks, Skell........sorry, I must have missed that one. File it under stupid noob questions, probably won't be the last!

The way I remember it, Tommy was the stoner, and Cheech was the actor. I have my doubts that Cheech ever really smoked up like his character. I can't say I have the same doubts about Tommy.
He sure faked it well! I remember in one movie...cheech's bit about having a hairpiece...but he was so stoned they all thought he was saying herpes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back