Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Mossy and AFN
Glasses are ordered $250.00 worth The optometrist says that in spite of my diabetes my eyesight has not depreciated that much and for 79 I'm doin good . I need a proper pair of glasses any way the last ones were from Walmart in 1965 :rofl: so I'm overdue . One more test to see how much damage has been done to the eyeballs as a result of vitreous tears that occurred a few years ago. I must keep a closer monitor on the diabetes as blindness could be an issue if not checked regularly so we won't be messing with that. New air conditioner being installed today so I will be foreman for the landlady :rofl: to make sure everything goes smoothly or until the landlady gets out of bed and then my responsibilities end :worship:
Happy hump day I will be back and forth as I am still under construction . It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it . :nono:

So who does perpetual grows on here that has a idea of timing for mephisto beans and harvesting every month or 5-6 weeks? Looking for recommendations in this department. Thanks again for your help.

mephisto genetics section of commercial breeders will go a long way to help you out. Loads of nice juicy threads there. :D

Who would the best folks to talk to about getting diy cob parts on the cheap to canada? Anyone know? Is ebay a good source for parts? @BigSm0 ?

Sorry I don’t know any distributors in Canada. A large flat rate box does fit a lot of parts though. The USA has quite a list of distributors with a higher shipping cost to you unfortunately.

Good Morning @Mossy and AFN
Glasses are ordered $250.00 worth The optometrist says that in spite of my diabetes my eyesight has not depreciated that much and for 79 I'm doin good . I need a proper pair of glasses any way the last ones were from Walmart in 1965 :rofl: so I'm overdue . One more test to see how much damage has been done to the eyeballs as a result of vitreous tears that occurred a few years ago. I must keep a closer monitor on the diabetes as blindness could be an issue if not checked regularly so we won't be messing with that. New air conditioner being installed today so I will be foreman for the landlady :rofl: to make sure everything goes smoothly or until the landlady gets out of bed and then my responsibilities end :worship:
Happy hump day I will be back and forth as I am still under construction . It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it . :nono:

Great to know your sight is in good shape!

I am Diabetic and lost some sight years ago, but they saved it by using laser surgery. That was a blast to the retinas a few times! :thumbsup:

But, at least I can see.:coffee:

Take care of those eyes 9bear! Just glad to hear you will still be able to see your trichromes :drool:

Vitreous tears??? Damn, sounds serious. Glad that's still not happening!

I had open eye surgery 25 years ago. What a great time that was LOL took the vitreous gel out, froze scare tissue with cryogenics which I worked at, then put it back. My eye looked like something Frankienstein would be proud of!

Last edited:
mephisto genetics section of commercial breeders will go a long way to help you out. Loads of nice juicy threads there. :D
Thanks but no it doesn't offer things im looking for that's why I've posted over here l thanks though I got it figured out it how im going to run it.

safe_image.jpg

For now, the bill remains pending. But if it passes, it would make New York the first state to officially legalize medical marijuana for pets. That boy is already looking way too happy for my liking . :rofl:

Well i tried to catch up the posts but it's a losing battle
So thanks @Mossy for Best wishes ,

I got through interview ,,I doing a two day trial period next ,,,

@Rebel of course I had my pants on :eyebrows:

IMAG1220.jpg

Wearing my live stoner 420 shirt with pride ,,, thanks AFN and *Rebel,,,, I ain't worked out how to get a photo of the back yet :biggrin:

I was live at 420 was you :smoking:

@9bear , just saying hello :biggrin: I can't remember what post it was that I was going to comment on :smoking:

Hello and will be back laters :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back