Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon pal yay you got it looking good :pass: official AFN rep for Scotland now then :worship: :headbang: For the back you could always go for the mirror selfie shot :crying: Nice one on the job too should boost the grow funds a bit like :eyebrows:

View attachment 915494

Look at you still with hair :biggrin:

Nice biobizz t-shirt a freebie :thumbsup:

Well I ain't cracked the job yet, I have to prove I can do all the bull shit I gave at interview :rofl: on the job :thumbsup:

I could do with it coming off though ,, everything I own is either fcked or held together with tape :coffee:

I need a telly and DVD player bad ,,, I can only watch DVDs through an Xbox that plays black and white and the freeview dont even work :rofl:

Once that's taken care off I have a long list of bits and pieces that I need for growing,,,

Just hope me back lasts long enough to get straight :vibe:

:coffee:

Good morning 9bear, Stoners, That is good news. I can't count all the stoner pets I've run into over my life. A lot. Dogs, cats, birds, monkeys, lizards. even a chinchilla that ran around their house in a plastic ball all day and would roll into the smoke room when his keeper called "Break Time"..

My last dog use to love a second hand smoke,, he had joint probs did him a world of good he wouldn't have lasted so long as he did without the green meds ,

My last dog use to love a second hand smoke,, he had joint probs did him a world of good he wouldn't have lasted so long as he did without the green meds ,
Cats seem to have a peculiar affinity for herb. I had 2 Siamese when I was in college that would always come up and beg for some when anybody fired one up. Once a friend of mine were sitting on my couch toking away and the cats were laying on top of the back cushions getting their share. My friend and I were at the giggling our asses off stage when all of a sudden the two cats just toppled over and slid down the couch cushions ending up laying on their backs. My bud and I looked at each and we both burst laughing so hard we nearly peed our pants! I have wished that we could have videoed that.......it was that funny! Of course, that technology didn't exist then.

Cats seem to have a peculiar affinity for herb. I had 2 Siamese when I was in college that would always come up and beg for some when anybody fired one up. Once a friend of mine were sitting on my couch toking away and the cats were laying on top of the back cushions getting their share. My friend and I were at the giggling our asses off stage when all of a sudden the two cats just toppled over and slid down the couch cushions ending up laying on their backs. My bud and I looked at each and we both burst laughing so hard we nearly peed our pants! I have wished that we could have videoed that.......it was that funny! Of course, that technology didn't exist then.

:rofl: funny, it would be a Utube hit nowadays for sure :thumbsup:

Well I ain't cracked the job yet, I have to prove I can do all the bull shit I gave at interview :rofl: on the job :thumbsup:

I could do with it coming off though ,, everything I own is either fcked or held together with tape :coffee:

I need a telly and DVD player bad ,,, I can only watch DVDs through an Xbox that plays black and white and the freeview dont even work :rofl:

Once that's taken care off I have a long list of bits and pieces that I need for growing,,,

I have a TV and DVD it's all urs but u gotta help me burn this blunt

:crying: Still got it but the colour is fast fading now i blame it on the kid lol. Is actually a freebie shirt i got a couple of years back from the local grow shoppe dug the photo out of a old thread to give a back shot example, this is the front of it ;)

20161102_100059.jpg

Well you done the hard part with blagging the interview and getting a trial, now just to convince them it weren't BS long enough that they leave you alone to get on with it and then you gonna be golden :smoking: Best of luck with it anyways pal and fingers crossed you soon wont be watching movies thinking its 1960.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back