Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Still got it but the colour is fast fading now i blame it on the kid lol. Is actually a freebie shirt i got a couple of years back from the local grow shoppe dug the photo out of a old thread to give a back shot example, this is the front of it ;)

View attachment 915549

Well you done the hard part with blagging the interview and getting a trial, now just to convince them it weren't BS long enough that they leave you alone to get on with it and then you gonna be golden :smoking: Best of luck with it anyways pal and fingers crossed you soon wont be watching movies thinking its 1960.

Any of you guys old enough to remember the Mr. Natural comic strips? "All I want is my fair third!"

:crying: Still got it but the colour is fast fading now i blame it on the kid lol. Is actually a freebie shirt i got a couple of years back from the local grow shoppe dug the photo out of a old thread to give a back shot example, this is the front of it ;)

View attachment 915549

Well you done the hard part with blagging the interview and getting a trial, now just to convince them it weren't BS long enough that they leave you alone to get on with it and then you gonna be golden :smoking: Best of luck with it anyways pal and fingers crossed you soon wont be watching movies thinking its 1960.

Cheers pal ,, I wish I didn't have so many small pots though now , them girls are going to miss me :biggrin:

Burning shared blunts are never a problem :smoking:

Was it you pal who was asking about perpetual grows a few pages back ?:pass:
Yes it was I sir, im going to run mephisto beans 2 finishing at a time in 3 or 5 gal pots one airpot one just plastic pot and one scrog one not. Each test will be the same strain finishing,

I have a somewhat serious question.......I dearly what and need to start growing my own but I have serious questions regarding security. I live in a 2 bedroom apt.....I know a lot of you folks have your own places or live in legal states......but I'm wondering about yearly lease inspections or mechanical emergencies.....does anybody else have this problem and, if so, how do you cope? Maybe it's just overt paranoia on my part reverting back to my dealing days in college when you freaked out when a strange car pulled into your driveway!

Super blurry photo, ( dark area with no flash ) but here is a shot of one of the smaller Double Grapes ready to be watered.

IMG_20180606_125254.jpg

I have a somewhat serious question.......I dearly what and need to start growing my own but I have serious questions regarding security. I live in a 2 bedroom apt.....I know a lot of you folks have your own places or live in legal states......but I'm wondering about yearly lease inspections or mechanical emergencies.....does anybody else have this problem and, if so, how do you cope? Maybe it's just overt paranoia on my part reverting back to my dealing days in college when you freaked out when a strange car pulled into your driveway!

Make a stealth cabinet out of an armoire, or large dresser, and install an inset lock so only the key can open it...silent fans and a good filter are a must too of course.

howdy peeps :pass:
not rented so no inspections,electric meter gets read every 1/4.i grow in a bricked up built in wardrobe in a box bedroom.so for most emmergencies i can think of nobody will be in or need to be in the box bedroom nevermind getting inside the cupboard.
but i still worry a bit,and so we should do.
:pighug:

Yes it was I sir, im going to run mephisto beans 2 finishing at a time in 3 or 5 gal pots one airpot one just plastic pot and one scrog one not. Each test will be the same strain finishing,
So first it will look like this
Plant 1--Strawberry nuggets 5gal roots organic airpot megaCrop with scrog
Plant 2-- strawberry nuggets 5gal nursery pot Roots organic megaCrop no scrog

How far along??? To start next round??
Plant 1-- Fugue state 3gal airpot roots organic megaCrop scrog net
Plant 2-- fugue state 3 gal nursery pot megaCrop no scrog net

When to start next round ????

Plant 1- S.O.D.K. 5 gal airpot roots organic megaCrop scrog
Plant 2-- sodk 5gal nursery pot Roots organic megaCrop no scrog

Repeat above but different strains. Then after I run my list down I will go back and start over but if it was ran in 5gal first time I will switch to 3gal the next time and will also run megaCrop only in the unscroged pots and run megaCrop with sweet candy in the scrog net, the bud explosion will be used in both the entire time starting at flower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back