Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the thoughts @archie gemmill and @912GreenSkell! My thoughts have been leaning in those general directions. Electric is read monthly but there is so much varience around here with A/C use that I don't think that will be a problem.

If you hook up with some modern age lights like cobs, the amount of weed you can pull form a small amount of power is awesome, and heat is much easier to manage on many of the new age lights!! Check out rippers thread in the vividgrow section. Impressive!!

At least I can use the money saved on cigs to set up my grow!

Good luck bud!! Yeah when the day comes i need to quit its going to be tough!! Been thinking about it quite a bit lately...i/we only smoke outside so that cuts down on it quite a bit.

Looks like I will have to join you in chasing the elusive green dragon.

Yes, do it!! It is really something else man...unlocking the true power of cannabis in the tincture!! Also you might want to consider a vaporizer...i LOVE my arizer Xtreme Q...much healthier, and very little smell!! Extremely efficient device too.

as a non medical person i recomend having a bash at a tincture,a much different stone than smoking,and can linger to the next day.no driving or heavy machinery mind.
good luck
:pighug:

Yeah you are digging the tincture bud? Been "too high" yet?

The advice others provided is right on point. I'm in a very similar situation as you and these things seem to ease my wife who had similar fears as you.

1. Small grow will be helpful, keeping it to 1-3 plants at a time
2. Make a schedule and allow for extra time(1-2weeks) to finish crops so that you can work around known visits
3. Think about having a separate indoor herb/veggie grow as cover for your materials and nutrients
4. Plan how you would move/scrap your grow in a pinch. Consider each point of the grow you are at and how you would handle each situation.
Thanks, Samwell! Those are excellent and well thought out points. I especially hadn't considered [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]........I think I feel a sudden urge to grow some basil, cilantro,etc. I hope you wifes' fears are somewhat eased...does she smoke?

If you hook up with some modern age lights like cobs, the amount of weed you can pull form a small amount of power is awesome, and heat is much easier to manage on many of the new age lights!! Check out rippers thread in the vividgrow section. Impressive!!

Good luck bud!! Yeah when the day comes i need to quit its going to be tough!! Been thinking about it quite a bit lately...i/we only smoke outside so that cuts down on it quite a bit.

Yes, do it!! It is really something else man...unlocking the true power of cannabis in the tincture!! Also you might want to consider a vaporizer...i LOVE my arizer Xtreme Q...much healthier, and very little smell!! Extremely efficient device too.

Never tried tincture......don't have enough bud these days......you wouldn't believe where I got the Pineapple Trainwreck I'm smoking now from............done brownies, cookies, etc in the "old" days.

just twice 1st was an eye opener i was all over the show,musta spent 20 mins on the stairs trying to remember if i was going up them or down them.next day i was still a bit tipsy.in my youth i drove stoned to the washers as they say.i wouldnt even think of throwing my leg over a pushbike after a tincture.
didnt get much of a tongue burn 1st time but did 2nd.would really like to try it out unstoned,but ive a joint rolled before the kettles boiled each time i come home.
15ml dropper bottles.JPG

made up some lil bottles,if i bump into someone in need.

seemed appropriate..."I guess if you've got a warrant, you're gonna come in..."

Yes it was I sir, im going to run mephisto beans 2 finishing at a time in 3 or 5 gal pots one airpot one just plastic pot and one scrog one not. Each test will be the same strain finishing,

Archie has you covered with his thoughts ,,lol mine would involve far more plants and be quite baffling :thumbsup:

archie gemmill, post: 1817406, im a big fan of every 3 weeks or 21 days whichever is soonest and born on a monday :eyebrows:

Evening @archie gemmill

I got a couple days trial at that printers :rofl:
I mean how much difference is there between screen and gravure :biggrin:

just twice 1st was an eye opener i was all over the show,musta spent 20 mins on the stairs trying to remember if i was going up them or down them.next day i was still a bit tipsy.in my youth i drove stoned to the washers as they say.i wouldnt even think of throwing my leg over a pushbike after a tincture.
didnt get much of a tongue burn 1st time but did 2nd.would really like to try it out unstoned,but ive a joint rolled before the kettles boiled each time i come home.
View attachment 915579
made up some lil bottles,if i bump into someone in need.

What would you end up with if you added some of the tincture to your tea,, or added it too butter and cooked with it ? Soaked it into a brownie even :biggrin: let me know :crying:

@hesgone13 that's a load of badges for only here 3weeks u been busy. Hell I been trying to get them for over a min and don't seem to be doing something right.
To paraphrase a certain movie......."Badges! What badges?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back