Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused.......Under one of my avatars on a previous post there is a badge for the 4/20 Live Stoner gig........I shouldn't have that........I wasn't a member then!! And @midIN posted that I sure have a lot of badges for being a member for such a short time????

Cheers @trailanimal

I dont think heat will be an issue as the outside temps are around 20c during day and near 10c during the night, so i think i need to move it back inside during nights, so i need to set up my tent anyway.
Time isnt an issue even if it slows it down as i just harvested another one :)
I will start with some hours under sun and then back to tent, lets see how it goes, this is how you learn right? :D

Peace and one love

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think the night chill will be a problem

evening hairy :pass:and folks i maybe missed before:pass:
i thought screen was a piece of piss compared to litho die stamping and all the old school stuff.
i could put it with a mixer,but is under the tongue not meant to be much stronger/effective ?
:pighug:

That's exactly what I said to the dude at the interview :crying:

I wouldn't know about the under tounge ,perhaps hits sooner but if it's burning your tongue I would experiment a bit ,,I like the sound of soak it in a muffin/brownie option :biggrin:

are we there yet trail ? [HASHTAG]#doitliketrail[/HASHTAG]
IMG_3142.JPG

:pighug:

I just got an email that's a realtor company in West part of USA that sales canna friendly farms and property with license and etc. Sounds interesting to check out while I try the quick one out again now time to find my Atmos vape pen haven't used it I. 4 yrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back