Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email that's a realtor company in West part of USA that sales canna friendly farms and property with license and etc. Sounds interesting to check out while I try the quick one out again now time to find my Atmos vape pen haven't used it I. 4 yrs.

Sounds like a nice dream to follow :thumbsup:

Thanks for the thoughts @archie gemmill and @912GreenSkell! My thoughts have been leaning in those general directions. Electric is read monthly but there is so much varience around here with A/C use that I don't think that will be a problem. The yearly inspection is in June[coming up soon]so I think I will be between grows then. The apt. people have become used to my not wanting them in there when I'm not home because of my medical companion dog, a 57lb Siberian Husky! Skell, my cardiologist read me the riot act yesterday because my heart function has dropped markedly. Must quit smoking.....that's going to be a trip after 50 years of smoking cigs. It was probably easier to get off of 5+ yrs of high level opiate use than quitting cigs....as I sit here smoking away. At least I can use the money saved on cigs to set up my grow! Looks like I will have to join you in chasing the elusive green dragon.
It'll be the toughest trip you ever make but if you need support I'm with you all the way . I know because I did it . I have not smoked tobacco for 14 years and it can be done . Nicotine addiction is tougher than heroin to break . I quit using Nicorette patches . Worked for me get your doctor to help you . I got the patch for free so I lucked out . Lots have done it cold turkey equally tough don't try to kid yourself that your not an addict because you are and once you face that reality your on your way . Lecture over and Good Luck .

[HASHTAG]#heyyouyesyou9bearshowusit[/HASHTAG]
IMG_5443.JPG

i showed mine
:pighug:

Thanks, Samwell! Those are excellent and well thought out points. I especially hadn't considered [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG]........I think I feel a sudden urge to grow some basil, cilantro,etc. I hope you wifes' fears are somewhat eased...does she smoke?
They were eased enough to let me grow lol I had to throw out my first two seedlings because it scared her.

I also had to agree to only grow Jan-July so I'm almost at the end of my season here, but this year has been mostly learning so I didn't maximized variety or yield. I'm working up my draft for next season to help with both these things.

She doesn't indulge often, maybe once or twice a year, when she feels like it.

3 days ago I noticed that it appeared that somebody had run into the rear left fender well of my truck no big deal. Today !! I noticed that some son of a bitch ran into the other side . Now I have damage same place different sides . WTF is wrong with people . They didn't even have common decency to leave a note . All I hope is they did as much or more damage to their own vehicle Assholes . It's not the damage it's repairable it's the time and inconvenience of getting it repaired . :cuss:

Sorry S.O.B.s! Most likely they are illegal in some way. That's why they just run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back