Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the plants out last night to water. First time I really got a whiff of them when my arm brushed by..The Sativa pheno had the most alluring synthetic grape smell to it..Hard to explain but it would make someone easily go, Yo dat shit right there some exotics.

Hey hey hey, I just wanted to drop by and let ya know I'm still alive n' smoking. Just taking a break for a while but I'll roll out the purps.

the spectrum has nothing to do with it. If your temps are high, I don't care what Kelvin temp your running, buds will be less dense. The same things happens to greenhouse grown buds.
I run mostly 3500K lights and have had the hardest, and tastiest buds ever. Check around, the majority of COB and other form factors of white LED run 3500k. There's a reason for that. Results from hundreds of grows have proven 3500k to be the best all around spectrum to use.
Thanks for some insight on that, that's why I was confused by the post myself, and asked to explain maybe i had all my logic backwards it happens but not when u research the top of the classes projects and then follow suit and get them same results as them. Difference maybe between a white led cob versus a full spectrum led cob?

afternoon TehSnow :pass:folks :pass:
nono its not next door @hairyman i joked this morning that id throw it over the hedge at the eejit next door with the power washer :coffee2:
nothing special @9bear 1.not Tetley tea 2.must be square tea bags 3.see 1 and 2 thats about it.round my way nambarrie and Punjana.they dont have any fancy stuff,its just standard good strong tea.no advertizing babble.
greens and lemon tea :shrug:
:pighug:

I run the 3500k & 6500k up until it is time to start flowering, then I switch to both 3500k.
Hey im about to add a 65 between two 35's so how's the results on that when running both, thinking in my case since I will be using in hanging order 3500, 6500 then another 3500 on the right in a 2x4x5 tent I could just keep the 65 going whole time since only two will be going and maybe some seedlings in the middle. Any opinions?

I use to do repair work for a landlady. She was so cheap she hung paper towels up to dry for reuse........ getting her to buy materials for repairs was a horror show, you'd think she was being water boarded..........lol!
I think she be related . :rofl: I offered to pay for the material I need it'l be liking pulling teeth to just get her to pick it up. It's a lot simpler to get in the truck drive over and pick it up for $ 8.00 :thumbsup:

Well I doubt I ever use. Riot plug again it choke out my roots all this mass was bound at only the top 4 inches of a 5gal air pot here's some pics after I ripped the plug away from my royal Queen quick one. I can tell with my newest plants that are direct soil planted they have way better growth I assume this plg was holding me up. Not one root was in the lower 10" of soil not one just a ball in the top 3-4" only...
IMG_20180603_090748.jpg
IMG_20180603_090713.jpg
IMG_20180603_090715.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back