Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..just a Perfect shit storm of family problems Hit...:headbang:..you know how it all hits the fan at the same time...:nono:..so we have been back and forward to the UK more times than a Ryan air pilot...

It too will pass..:pass:..with enough smokes.

You okay....?...got a new job yet...?

Sorry to hear that Mossy - hope everything's settling down now! :bighug:

I've had a temporary job for a couple of weeks and have another two weeks of work. After that, who knows? It's something I enjoy but it's seasonal so not sustainable for year-round work. Something else will come along, I'm sure.

Hello friends,

I hope all is well and everything is as it should be.

I was doing so more thinking. ...

This is my problem. I have a 4 site Dwc bucket and regular seeds. If I decide to use all 4 sites and 1 or more plants are male I imagine that the roots would be all together. How would I remove the males...
I would cut it near the bottom of the stem. Leave a couple of leaves on so the roots don't die, then you won't have it dropping naughty pollen over your girls. It's a problem I may well have in the future.

Others may have other ideas?

@archie gemmill WHY IS THE KETTLE IN NEXT DOOR'S GARDEN? :pass:

the spectrum has nothing to do with it. If your temps are high, I don't care what Kelvin temp your running, buds will be less dense. The same things happens to greenhouse grown buds.
I run mostly 3500K lights and have had the hardest, and tastiest buds ever. Check around, the majority of COB and other form factors of white LED run 3500k. There's a reason for that. Results from hundreds of grows have proven 3500k to be the best all around spectrum to use.

My experience with 5000k and 3500k is that 3500k tends to make it just a tad more fluffy not bad though but if grown under 5000k thats stuffs like rocks. High heat triggers plant to fluff to protect itself from mold. Higher the heat the more it needs airflow while sweating

So let guess,,,

A new fountain ornament
images-9.jpeg

Some stoner idea of a great new way to grow

images-10.jpeg

Are your seeds auto or photo period? If photos I'd take clones and put them directly into 12/12. In 7-10 days you'll know which are males and can eliminate them. I'd run reg autos in separate DWC buckets, then you don't have the root entanglement issue.

Hello friends,

I hope all is well and everything is as it should be.

I was doing so more thinking. ...

This is my problem. I have a 4 site Dwc bucket and regular seeds. If I decide to use all 4 sites and 1 or more plants are male I imagine that the roots would be all together. How would I remove the males...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Are your seeds auto or photo period? If photos I'd take clones and put them directly into 12/12. In 7-10 days you'll know which are males and can eliminate them. I'd run reg autos in separate DWC buckets, then you don't have the root entanglement issue.
They are auto. Yeah your right I will just eliminate the issue. Thank you sir.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I use to do repair work for a landlady. She was so cheap she hung paper towels up to dry for reuse........ getting her to buy materials for repairs was a horror show, you'd think she was being water boarded..........lol!

Another low budget job done on the cheap . She still doesn't listen to me . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back