Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! It's a beautiful warm day here and we have had the delight of seeing a pair of wrens in the garden.

Hope everyone's well and enjoying their Sunday! @Mossy it's good to see you, I was a little worried that you hadn't been about for a while. Is everything OK with you? :bighug:

:pass:

Morning @Eclectic Elle :bighug:..just a Perfect shit storm of family problems Hit...:headbang:..you know how it all hits the fan at the same time...:nono:..so we have been back and forward to the UK more times than a Ryan air pilot...

It too will pass..:pass:..with enough smokes.

You okay....?...got a new job yet...?

The landlady paid this guy to lay some stone in this little area . It has settled because he didn't use enough stone screening to level it properly so guess who gets to fix it for FREE :nono: Maybe she'll buy me dinner :rofl: If you in the neighbourhood and want to help maybe she'll buy us both dinner :rofl: I think we had better have a smoke before I tackle this one . :nono: I got the level out :thumbsup:
DSCN2075.JPG

Well Done @hairyman :bravo::bravo::bravo: what did you Win.

2018 is your Year huh...?....from a not good start...you have really turned it around.

A pack witchdoctor and bubbatrouble :vibe: and I got my Afn 420 shirt on its way :vibe: and I getting some biotabs freebies all I need now is a biobizz rep to come and offer me some soil and I will be set for the year :biggrin:

im away to get my kettle back from next doors garden
:gary:

Sounds like you had a good night pal :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back