Status
Not open for further replies.
The landlady paid this guy to lay some stone in this little area . It has settled because he didn't use enough stone screening to level it properly so guess who gets to fix it for FREE :nono: Maybe she'll buy me dinner :rofl: If you in the neighbourhood and want to help maybe she'll buy us both dinner :rofl: I think we had better have a smoke before I tackle this one . :nono: I got the level out :thumbsup:View attachment 914224

[HASHTAG]#gobear[/HASHTAG] :vibe:
mornin hairy :pass:win win you on a roll :woohoo:mornin Elle :pass:Mossy :pass:9bear:pass:folks
thats an odd looking drainpipe:shrug:
:pighug:

@archie gemmill :bighug:..what did you do with the kettle....?..........:coffee:

What up stoners just a quick hello :pass:

Afternoon @Dabber :pass: sharing one.

A pack witchdoctor and bubbatrouble :vibe: and I got my Afn 420 shirt on its way :vibe: and I getting some biotabs freebies all I need now is a biobizz rep to come and offer me some soil and I will be set for the year :biggrin:

Sounds like you had a good night pal :thumbsup:

[HASHTAG]#goHairyman[/HASHTAG] :vibe:

all I need now is a biobizz rep to come and offer me some soil and I will be set for the year :biggrin:

Excellent..........:bravo:...good to see members you know doing Well.....:headbang:

Good Morning @Mossy
These Dragon Ladies aren't impressed with this Canadian spring / summer either :nono: I put their short skirts on I think their looking for their snuggies
:pass:
DSCN2076.JPG

Hello friends,

I hope all is well and everything is as it should be.

I was doing so more thinking. ...

This is my problem. I have a 4 site Dwc bucket and regular seeds. If I decide to use all 4 sites and 1 or more plants are male I imagine that the roots would be all together. How would I remove the males...

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Think I get this but if not would u care to explain this a little more. Thanks I get the trichs part and agree due to the 35 leaning to both sides veg and flower evenly, but not the 3500 creates more fluff then the 5k? So are you saying high heat is a cause for fluffy or low heat? Thanks again

My experience with 5000k and 3500k is that 3500k tends to make it just a tad more fluffy not bad though but if grown under 5000k thats stuffs like rocks. High heat triggers plant to fluff to protect itself from mold. Higher the heat the more it needs airflow while sweating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back