Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey im about to add a 65 between two 35's so how's the results on that when running both, thinking in my case since I will be using in hanging order 3500, 6500 then another 3500 on the right in a 2x4x5 tent I could just keep the 65 going whole time since only two will be going and maybe some seedlings in the middle. Any opinions?

Run'em all no problem..Me personally, I throw the 65 in and get really nice veg growth..The mix of the 35 & 65 is super nice,best of both worlds.I was told running the 65 in flower with the 35s aids in greater trich production.The 35 is great for both veg and flower.

Last edited:
My experience with 5000k and 3500k is that 3500k tends to make it just a tad more fluffy not bad though but if grown under 5000k thats stuffs like rocks. High heat triggers plant to fluff to protect itself from mold. Higher the heat the more it needs airflow while sweating
So the the effects from high heat is only caused indoors then I assume because my photos outdoors see several days in 90-102 f temps and are huge rock hard colas.

A lot of times those fluffy buds are either genetics,lack of the proper food at the right times and not enough light. That being said,I do run my temps lower in flower out of habit and get nuggets.I try to simulate the end of the season.

Hey @archie gemmill This job may take a little longer than I anticipated . Every time I place a stone I have to have a smoke to admire my work at this rate I'll be stoned before supper .:crying: :pighug:
DSCN2077.JPG

Run'em all no problem..Me personally, I throw the 65 in and get really nice veg growth..The mix of the 35 & 65 is super nice,best of both worlds.I was told running the 65 in flower with the 35s aids in greater trich production.The 35 is great for both veg and flower.
Think
A lot of times those fluffy buds are either genetics,lack of the proper food at the right times and not enough light. That being said,I do run my temps lower in flower out of habit and get nuggets.I try to simulate the end of the season.
I agree, was just totally confused by the his original post thought i was gonna have to refigure all my methods and years of growing.

Think I will, I wanna see the results before I invest in about 10-12 each of the 35,65's for my big room. Ot if could get by with only the 35.

Think

I agree, was just totally confused by the his original post thought i was gonna have to refigure all my methods and years of growing.

Whatever works for you..If you are hitting a home run, don't change anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back