Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on that top on the front right plant to bounce back after snapping it and bandaging her up..The good news other than the leaves are dropped on the area that I broke which is to be expected,the leaves are green and not showing signs of dying..They are limp but there may be hope,the repair phase just takes a good couple of days to really sink in. I've also been crawling under there and pinching any small sucker shoots that aren't going to amount to anything off..Focus all that energy to the top.

IMG_20180603_102247.jpg

I broke a month old WW auto. About 95% broken, just a little bit hanging on, and broke it just above the second node! I stood it up, tied it with yarn and a little electrical tape. She healed in three days, but there was no growth for about 25 days. THEN, she exploded. I had two plants, the unbroken one have me 30 grams. The broken one? 168 grams! DRY!

Wish I still had the pics!

Still waiting on that top on the front right plant to bounce back after snapping it and bandaging her up..The good news other than the leaves are dropped on the area that I broke which is to be expected,the leaves are green and not showing signs of dying..They are limp but there may be hope,the repair phase just takes a good couple of days to really sink in. I've also been crawling under there and pinching any small sucker shoots that aren't going to amount to anything off..Focus all that energy to the top.

View attachment 914262

I broke a month old WW auto. About 95% broken, just a little bit hanging on, and broke it just above the second node! I stood it up, tied it with yarn and a little electrical tape. She healed in three days, but there was no growth for about 25 days. THEN, she exploded. I had two plants, the unbroken one have me 30 grams. The broken one? 168 grams! DRY!

Wish I still had the pics!

I believe it, get a nice knot to form,all that juice starts rushing to that wound to repair...Boom.

I'll have to get some shots at one point, this Double Grape trich wise so far is impressive..Only on day 34 and the lower fan leaves have a light coverage outlining the shape of the leaf..The main stem up by the top cola sparkles like diamonds,beautiful.

So the the effects from high heat is only caused indoors then I assume because my photos outdoors see several days in 90-102 f temps and are huge rock hard colas.

Outdoors you have the worlds biggest fan to keep them cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back