Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a very pink pheno. Super chunky buds. I'll get you some better pics when I get up. I'll be sure to tag you. Will be this evening for you.

Smell is funky sweet . Hard to describe. Very unique.

Beautiful plant. Love the colorsView attachment 901304 View attachment 901305 View attachment 901306
Beautiful plant is right! Great Job, Ash!

Hi skinny :d5: Frank :d5: feel like that do ya Frank have :pass:
Sup 'man? anything exciting going on this morning?

That's whats up! I bought a plastic welder last year, which is basically a soldering iron with a big ass triangle tip and a flat bottom. It came with some 'welding sticks' or whatever they called em (they're not rods, more like the shape of a speed bump) but I found plastic clothes hangers work great as plastic welding rods.
Make do and mend ,i saw kits like that and thought fck it what have i got to loose ,i was quoted £450 to repair and respray a gsxr panel 10 yrs ago,solering iron ,cables ties ,suzuki coded paint and a crash course in spray painting from a rattle can .......i swear i spent 50 bucks and more time than a professional but it came out spot on .......also did a replica pepsi k swantz replica and refuseing to pay for decals i got offcuts of vinyl from a printers for a tenner,copied pic on decal sites then reverse printed them onto the reverse of the vinyl a careful hand and craft knives ......hey presto.......where theres a will an all that

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

If Mother Nature says it's Spring It must be true . :thumbsup:
DSCN1905.JPG

If Mother Nature says it's Spring It must be true . :thumbsup:
View attachment 901307
Damn straight! We had our first storm last night. It was CRAZY! I literally woke up in a panic attack worried about the branches falling onto the trailer. Then it got bad enough I was actually wondering if there was a tornado. Shit was insanity!!! I'll take that over snow though!

Nah ,,I just going to eat a plate full of pancakes and have a nap ,,:d5: nice easy day today ,,,
Nothin' wrong with that! If it keeps raining like it is I may end up taking a nap too. There's something so soothing about listening to rain hitting the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back