Status
Not open for further replies.
6 pound 50 delivered

210 metres........:woohoo:

s-l1600.jpg

LOL. I havn't run out of zip ties yet. I keep making strings out of them. I like them because you can adjust them constantly without retying and they won't cut into the plant. I bough a ton of em a year ago.

My mom busted off the bumper on her camry in my "driveway" and It took me an hour or two, but I used only zip ties to fix it. The fix lasted for 3 years before I needed to replace one zip tie, two more years and it jus failed last month. I love me some zip ties. Saved her a couple thousand bucks.

Good morning, So far so good. I'm at home, and I'm healthy. Free, Fed, and fully alive.

G'morning all! How's life treating everyone today?

Now I just need my plants to get past the akward early years and start growing Up and out.

My mom busted off the bumper on her camry in my "driveway" and It took me an hour or two, but I used only zip ties to fix it. The fix lasted for 3 years before I needed to replace one zip tie, two more years and it jus failed last month. I love me some zip ties. Saved her a couple thousand bucks.
Ive been useing them like welding rods to repair grp plastics on motorbikes for yrs ,cable ties ,soldering iron ......job done .........cheap arsed scotsman [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Good morning, So far so good. I'm at home, and I'm healthy. Free, Fed, and fully alive.

Now I just need my plants to get past the akward early years and start growing Up and out.
Good to hear! I'm with ya there, aside from my Photo GG I've got a tent full of babies lol I have to admit, I love this stage though, the point where they've got a good foundation and are starting to rev the engine hehe grow babies, grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back