Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful bondage my man. Seeing your art makes me want to train a new beast. Have not really been doing too much lately.

Challenge accepted. Lol. I shall train the bajeebus out of my 2 new babies in the school daze guide.

I told @Rebel We need a bondage badge.
And a 50 shades of green was proposed as a title for it .I may have to bark up that tree again and see what I can shake out

i have an even better one............i might keep her under wraps a little longer

they are twins........... one is a bit " runty".........guess which one is the runt?

Well. I got bush beans maters melons carrots squash zucchini. Errrr peppers some snap peas starting.

Inside.
Mephisto
Strawberry nuggets about a week from chop.
Orange diesel about 3 days old.

Female seeds auto kush "potential beast"
And Auto ak. Much smaller same age. Barely pre flower.

And a little baby heavy weight turbo bud auto.

Tis growing season after all.

Hope you been doing good my friend.
Fill me in on the Strawberry Nuggets in between your cabi business :rofl: Have you got a journal ?? Tag me I,ve got some Strawberry Nuggets and some Orange Diesel :biggrin:

Fill me in on the Strawberry Nuggets in between your cabi business :rofl: Have you got a journal ?? Tag me I,ve got some Strawberry Nuggets and some Orange Diesel :biggrin:

@Margahooja Has done testers for them ,, the strawberry nuggets if you get the pink pheno looks awesome and the orange diesal is a looker too :d5:

Theirs a few grows with completed in the @mephisto section
downloadfile-3.jpeg
downloadfile-2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back