Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS

my fag papers are in with my wife.........this is super tricky...........probs be best if i go to the shop for some.

Itll be a shitty day if i wake her.

REEEEEEEEEsult.......my mate is going to put some through my letter box in about 4 mins on his way to work

Morning LS! The sun was out earlier but it's cloudy at the moment. Hope it comes back...

Hello Elle welcome you have done well first step identify the problem second step how are we going to fix this problem ?? lol
Well I guess I'll have to grow the little bleeders, won't I? :rofl: And not buy any more...

ive never done a competition,well only one by accident and only went and won it :shrug: now i have a stripe thing under my name it dont feel right to enter comps.
but could help out with the general runnings of it.
:pighug:
That's just silly archie, it's only a fun comp and staff are allowed to enter! I think you've been dragged in anyway...

Swiss skunk LED Hydroponic LTD Customers grow with Skyline 400+ red 660nm.
Some lovely buds
:worship::drool::drool::drool:
That's one FANTASTIC grow mate!

Right that can become one of my variables in my attempts at the two litre pot grow , use coco :biggrin:
I bought some, I've never used it for a grow before. What can go wrong eh? I can get 8 bottles in one of my poundland crates.

So I'm out all day...Of course today chooses to be one of the hottest days we have had so far into spring...I come home,check the tent...86F..I run down 2 floors to the basement,scramble to get the a/c unit,run with it back up 2 floors and put it in,sweat puddling off my forehead.Temps have gotten back down to the 75-77 range...The seedlings will be ok, they look great actually, just happy I caught it in time..The whole time I was out looking at the temp in the car I was like oh fuck the tent has to be cooking by now..
Mine so far have all seemed to like upper 80s but it looks like you've got it under control now!

Love this!

Thanks for the article Ripper!
@912GreenSkell THIS article!
Shout out to my man @tripaholic88 :worship: yay! The boy done good :cheers:

Morning AFN..........someone over the river is checking their grow i think.......looks like HPS to me
I thought it looked more like CMH :smoking:nice pale pink!

What a twat...........he rung the fucking doorbell and she woke up........i dont care anymore cos i can have a big fat spliff now and everything willl be OK
Complete twonk :crying: I hope he got the bollocking he deserved...

Oddly enough, I was taught that the white bass don't have the stripes. A guy on a fishing page I'm on posted this pic to settle an argument over the whites/yellows/wipers.
I'd call the one your brother caught a wiper, Due to the broken lines and shape of the head, But that's just me.
:pass:View attachment 901142
Can't say you're wrong my friend. So do some wipers breed then? Cuz they ain't been stocked in long long time. Decade ago. Would see footballs coming out. Then gone. Just the whites since .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back