Status
Not open for further replies.
This this is the last of the Hendrix... Gonna smoke a bowl and go to bed. Might still haunt you with some more videos, but for all intents and purposes, I am now mentally done for the day..

Love you all

Edit: Forgot the video.. doh!

Didnt get a chance to chop down the Blueberry tonight, got late..but she will get the cutters tomorrow night ....but, did gets some random pics of the girls.
DSC_0375-2.jpg
DSC_0387.jpg
DSC_0391.jpg
DSC_0358.jpg
DSC_0360.jpg

Pretty close to the same results using MC versus Green PLanet, or Advanced NUtrients lines, but for a fraction of the cost. I must admit though, i struggled with MC keeping health proper mid flower without proper high PK boosters.
I noticed way to much leaf growth on mainly indica strains the hybrids fared well my plants that leaned more to sativa but when I added Massive to the mix and just in time I might add. They all put on weight I did my fair share of leaf pulling on a few stout one but it is going to pay off. Hopefully starting massive earlier and dropping 1 gram in MC will make for massive plants.

I noticed way to much leaf growth on mainly indica strains the hybrids fared well my plants that leaned more to sativa but when I added Massive to the mix and just in time I might add. They all put on weight I did my fair share of leaf pulling on a few stout one but it is going to pay off. Hopefully starting massive earlier and dropping 1 gram in MC will make for massive plants.

Yes...all that nitrogen is bound to push some leaf!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back