Status
Not open for further replies.
Fill me in on the Strawberry Nuggets in between your cabi business :rofl: Have you got a journal ?? Tag me I,ve got some Strawberry Nuggets and some Orange Diesel :biggrin:
I got a very pink pheno. Super chunky buds. I'll get you some better pics when I get up. I'll be sure to tag you. Will be this evening for you.

Smell is funky sweet . Hard to describe. Very unique.

Beautiful plant. Love the colors
IMG_20180502_010257.jpg
IMG_20180502_010228.jpg
IMG_20180502_004755.jpg

Ive been useing them like welding rods to repair grp plastics on motorbikes for yrs ,cable ties ,soldering iron ......job done .........cheap arsed scotsman [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

thats awesome. Get ya some rep for that one!

:slap:

:frog::bravo::biker::biker:

Ive been useing them like welding rods to repair grp plastics on motorbikes for yrs ,cable ties ,soldering iron ......job done .........cheap arsed scotsman [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
That's whats up! I bought a plastic welder last year, which is basically a soldering iron with a big ass triangle tip and a flat bottom. It came with some 'welding sticks' or whatever they called em (they're not rods, more like the shape of a speed bump) but I found plastic clothes hangers work great as plastic welding rods.

Last edited:
@Rebel pssst, hey.... I hear you're the badgemaster,:worship:
If I'm not mistaken I should have a couple comin'. :yay: I hope I posted this in the right place.

your in the right place, and doing the right thing... but let him know which ones you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back