Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Frank. how the woods life treating you today? Any rogue moose or catamounts terrorizing your back yard today?
Morning buddy (sorry I missed you...just saw you have to go)....Woods are most excellent. Been clearing out the brush, and hope to do some landscaping here pretty soon. The blue jays are back, and one of the foxes showed himself yesterday.

Hi skinny :d5: Frank :d5: feel like that do ya Frank have :pass:
Morning Hairy...how are you pal?:pass:

Can't say you're wrong my friend. So do some wipers breed then? Cuz they ain't been stocked in long long time. Decade ago. Would see footballs coming out. Then gone. Just the whites since .
Yeah, They get out and start spawning when the water temps hit around 60°f. They're one of the few hybrids that AREN'T sterile.
They are overfished, in most places, due to their fight though. Not to mention they taste great with a little hillbilly panko breading...

Good Morning Frank Are you doing a little landscaping today . ?? :thumbsup:
Unfortunately its supposed to rain this afternoon. If I have the time after my walk I'll do what I can.. I got a ton done yesterday, so I'm ok with a little break, anyway. :smoking:What are you up to today, buddy?

Hello L.S.......is this still where the stars hang out??:astar::astar::astar:
Morning buddy:pass:

Unfortunately its supposed to rain this afternoon. If I have the time after my walk I'll do what I can.. I got a ton done yesterday, so I'm ok with a little break, anyway. :smoking:What are you up to today, buddy?

Morning buddy:pass:
Hey Frank :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back