Status
Not open for further replies.
On April 9 2018 I received a settlement of $6540.98 from the government , my mistake !! They said this amount will be paid shortly . It is May 3 2018 and I still have not received a dime . I guess the real question is " What does the government consider " shortly " one month , 2 months 6 months 12 months :rofl:

coco+ perlite definatly............that's as far as I got haha.....:crying:
Good enough. ,,:biggrin:,,I just got to build another 8 :smoking:

Attachments

• IMAG1091.jpg
    IMAG1091.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 18
Good morning AFN....off to work, going to be putting my notice in today. Although, it wont be for a year or two, need to give them a heads up that a move is imminent . Got some family issues back home to deal with, and cant do it from 1000 miles away. I will touch on details a little later. but, I feel sorta sick to my stomach that I will be leaving a job after 15 years, that has been beyond great to me.

Good morning AFN....off to work, going to be putting my notice in today. Although, it wont be for a year or two, need to give them a heads up that a move is imminent . Got some family issues back home to deal with, and cant do it from 1000 miles away. I will touch on details a little later. but, I feel sorta sick to my stomach that I will be leaving a job after 15 years, that has been beyond great to me.
Morning buddy..:pass:Sorry to hear about the issues....I do hope you get it sorted out. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back