Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm - you really wanna take advice from someone who can do this to a plant in less than 40 days?? :rofl:

full

I'm seeing a mixture of "a bit of this" ... and "a bit of that" going on :rofl:

But in seriousness, i'd guess it was stress from the transplant!
If it was healthy when it went out, i can't think why it would suddenly turn.

I think skelly or wairakins may have a more constructive idea and solution! ^_^ - Take it straight to their walls - the tags aren't working well!
At least you got flowers !!! :biggrin:

Good Morning @blue
Have a look at this girl blue ?? Why is she so pale ?? I don't remember seeing this before but then again there's lots of things I don't remember anymore . :biggrin: I don't think she's deficient !!
View attachment 913546
Hey @Green Goblin Jump right in on this if you have any thoughts on this . Greatly appreciated . :thumbsup:

Hey @Green Goblin Jump right in on this if you have any thoughts on this . Greatly appreciated . :thumbsup:

Well I would think if she was nitrogen hungry you would see the yellowing progressing from the bottom upward as she fed on herself...2 things that I'm bouncing around, is either a sulfur deficiency or the intensity of the sun compared to inside..Did you gradually introduce them to bright light when you put it out or did you go balls to the wall right in the sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back